Friday, November 14

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
Got a good start to the new season last night with a couple of wins. One play today.

Pittsburgh -8.5

Pitt players want to support Dixon, top assistant under Howland, and will want to do right by him in their first game. And while PIT has a new coach, it's the same system so there's no learning curve.

Despite loss of Knight, Pitt is as good or better than last year; Carl Krauser should be solid at PG and front line is bigger and better. Same tough D as last year.

Alabama is in trouble; they lost four starters including Mo Williams to the NBA and Erwin Dudley and Kenny Walker.

Kennedy Winston is out with a bad knee and SG Shelton dislocated the ring finger on his shooting hand 3 days ago but will play.

'Bama has an entirely new front line and should cough up a lot of turnovers to tough PIT D.

Don't like playing such a big number in an early round game but PIT should have no problem covering. Maybe it's just my perception but favorites tend to cover in early season games: 2-0 last night.

- Jon

Last edited:

roody poo

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2003
love it

love it

thanks to marquette last night i have some units to tack on to this play and i love it! great pick!
GL chico

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
Thanks. The PIT win was never in question...the cover however was very very lucky. But they even out over the course of the season so I'll take the win now as I'm sure I'll lose a few by the hook later.

- Jon