hobbs

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2002
Hey guys,

Been playing but not posting so much.

Record (11-5)

Friday...

Oregon/E. Wash over 167

WOW :142smilie this is a ridiculus line... well not so ridiculus, but 167?????!!!! After breaking this down with the match ups, the coaching style (I have followed Kent since his days at St. Mary's.... quality guy, great recruiter, good coach... BAD defensive coach!)

I don't know a lot about E. Wash head coach, in fact I don't know his name, I only know that the former coach is now at Utah... just being honest. But from what I do know and break down, is this should be a track meet from the get go.

The fact is they are going to put up A LOT of shots... read that again... PUT UP a lot of shots... are they going to go down? Well of course we can't predict that. But the pace of the game should dictate an up tempo affair, each team is well above average shots per contest... 3's attempted and overall scoring pct. (home vs. away trends) that it looks solid, no lock, but solid.

As well this line should tell us something... 167? There are teams that get up and down MUCH better than these two and we are lucky to get 152... this line screams over, win or lose, its the play.

Good luck,

Hobbs

Bet on MyBookie