Friday Play

ChicosBailBonds

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2006
Off to a good start last night as Arizona "Cruzed" to a 6-0 victory. Philly/Atlanta over 9 pushed.

Before I get to Friday's play I just want to say that I don't pick many games. I attempt to go more for quality than quantity. I also am not the type to rate plays differently. I use a flat betting system for all games. If I think it's a potentially weak play, I pass. I'm one of those grind em' out guys. Not saying right or wrong, just the way I do it for whatever it's worth. Anyway...

Friday:

Colorado (B. Kim) +107

Astros rookie Taylor Buchholz has started the season pitching apparently well, notching 2 wins in his last 2 starts (one against Pittsburgh). Just as I explained last night with John Thomson however this is partly due to a high strand rate and low hit rate. These numbers should begin to normalize. Buchholz is a fly ball pitcher who doesn't throw very hard which can prove fatal in the thin air of Coors.

B. Kim looked good his first start coming back from injury striking out 9 in 6.7IP however he is not without concern either. That start was against a fairly annemic FLA offense in Florida (pitchers park). Kim has been successful in the past and although way to early to tell he could be regaining some of those past skills.

It looks as if T. Helton will be coming off the DL Friday which could give a boost to a team already swinging the bats well.

I look for it to probably be a high scoring affair (go figure) with the edge going to Colorado.

Colorado (8) Houston (6)

Good luck (may have a couple totals Friday afternoon)

PS - I do not always post a full review of game as it can get lengthy but try and hit some key points, plus, can't give all my secrets away. lol

Bet on MyBookie