Friday Service Plays 9/19/2008

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

madking

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 27, 2008
Service: Bettingresource

This service got really in hot august and it is continuging to make good profit through football season. I have access to the regular plays but if anyone have access to wise-guy play plays, please post.

Last week:

Week Sep 8 - Sep 14
Picked: 14. W-L-P(%): 8-5-1 (61.54%)
Risked: 98 Units. Returned: 115.29 Units
Profit: +17.29 Units. Yield: +17.64%

This week: sep 15 - spe 21

Mon & tues: No plays
Wednesday: 0-2
Thursday: 3-0

For Today (Friday 19th)

Sep 19: MLB: San Diego - Cincinnati
Pitchers: List Peavy & Ramirez
Pick: San Diego win Odd: 1.74
Risk: 8 units Return:

Sep 19: MLB: Chicago - Kansas City
Pitchers: Bannister & Buehrle
Pick: Under 9.5 Odd: 1.97
Risk: 7 units Return:

Sep 19: MLB: Baltimore - NY Yankees
Pitchers: Liz & Pavano
Pick: NY Yankees -1.5 Odd: 2.05
Risk: 7 units Return:

Copy paste of their money management from their articles page:

Money Management: You can find many articles on the internet about money management with different views and angles; however, we recommend that you use our method. Choose a bankroll that you can afford. Once you have selected your staring bankroll, don't bet any more than 5% of your bankroll on a single bet -- that means, the highest bet (10 unit bets) should be 5% of your bankroll. So each unit is 0.50% of the bankroll. Here is the table: 1unit=0.5%, 2unit=1%, 3unit=1.5%, 4unit=2%, 5unit=2.5%, 6unit=3%, 7unit=3.5%, 8unit=4%, 9unit=4.5% and 10unit=5%. Let's imagine your bankroll is $500. Using the imaginary bankroll a 1 unit bet would be for $2.50 and a 10 unit bet would be for $25. Once you have started betting, do not adjust the winnings/losses to your bankroll, meaning, your bankroll and the unit size stays the same regardless of the outcome of the bets. For example, let's say you finish the first week with a $100 loss or a $100 gain to make your balance $400 or $600 going into 2nd week; now your unit size for the 2nd week should still be based on your starting bankroll of $500. Professional punters who live off sports betting keep their unit size constant based on their starting bankroll throughout the season -- they don't add their winnings into the bankroll to keep increasing the unit size. Instead, they withdraw their winnings and treat it as income! However, not everyone has the bankroll to make a living off sports betting. Most want to start with a small bankroll and build their way up. If you want to build your bankroll up, add your winnings to your bankroll and adjust your unit size based on the adjusted bankroll only at the start of the new week. Do not make any adjustments if you finish with a losing week. If you make an adjustment after a winning week and end up with a losing week right after, then you must wait till you make back all those losses before increasing your bankroll again. For example: You finish the first week with $100 profit. Now your adjusted starting bankroll for the 2nd week is $600, which makes 1unit=$3. Now lets say your 2nd week was a $50 loss using the new unit size. That makes your 3rd week's balance $550, but the important thing is that you don't make any changes to your unit size; 1 unit is still $3 for the 3rd week. Now let's say you finish the 3rd week with a $75 loss. That makes your 4th week balance $475, but again the important thing is that you don't make any changes to your unit size; 1 unit is still $3 for the 4th week. It remains $3 until you have made your balance greater than $600. Now lets say you made a profit of $200 in your fourth week, to make your balance $650 going into 5th week. In the 5th week, 1 unit is $3.25. Once you have reached your desired unit size, you can keep it constant. Remember not to be too greedy and not to wish for too much. That is all you need to know about bankroll and money management. Just follow our way with our bets and you won't get wiped out.

jetplane

Forum Member
Sep 18, 2008
Where do we go to find/buy his plays... I'll see if I can gather some people or not.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ajax2008

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2008
Doc's GOY ??

Doc's GOY ??

is DOC's game of the year out yet ??

I got football Jesus for Friday nite: UCONN-12

slice and dice

Forum Member
Sep 6, 2008
yes apparently. was released yesterday for Saturday game. heard it was Iowa but I don't trust the source...

Slice8

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

slice and dice

Forum Member
Sep 6, 2008
why would they not allow it to post here when they post Docs other plays, which usually stink btw.
just my opinion.

Client9

The Love Gov
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2008
ANYONE have it??????

The time to hammer a game is now.
Jimmy Price is 10-1 his last 11 Atomic Locks.
jimmy Price is 11-4 in CFB this year.
Jimmy Hasnt lost a GOY in any sport in all of 2008.

kozski61

Go Leafs Go
Forum Member
Jan 15, 2006
Cleveland
SportsKingz

White Sox -130

U CONN -12

NSA

20* ucon
10* bay/ucon under
10* Rays
10* White socks
10* Jays
10* hou/pit under

The Sports Reporter

*CONNECTICUT over BAYLOR by 17
CONNECTICUT, 34-17

WINNING POINTS

Connecticut* over Baylor by 15 (Friday)
CONNECTICUT 31-16

POINTWISE
FRIDAY
CONNECTICUT 41 - Baylor 14

Triple Crown

5* Toronto
3* Hst
3* Detroit
3* Seattle

Fri, 09/19/08 - 8:05 PMAndre Gomes | MLB Total
double-dime bet976 TEX / 975 ANA Under 11 Bookmaker
Analysis: Divisional game between the Angels and the Rangers, but this doesn't mean much right now, as the Angels are miles in front of the Rangers right now. This game has a line of 11 runs, being the highest line of the day! However I think we are in presence of a game which will have few runs scored, with the under being a good option in here. The Angels have their fate solved: postseason! That's something what gives some tranquility to the team. However there is an important aspect, which can't be forgotten. The team has 5 good starting pitchers, with great records, but the rotation will just have 4 pitchers in the postseason. This means someone will be out of the rotation and neither of their pitchers will take it easy in the next 10 days.

Today it will be Jon Garland who will start and he is coming from a slump of 4 games, where he allowed 5 runs in each game. However he bounced back in the following two games, which can be explained what I've mentioned previously. After those four non-quality starts in a row, he allowed just 2 and 1 run in those two outings against the Mariners and the Yankees, showing that he is once again at a good level. He has faced the Rangers twice this season and he had poor outings by allowing 5 and 7 runs, however he was on his worst part of the season when he had those two non-quality outings and today I expect him to be much better.

On the other side, the Rangers will send the southpaw rookie Matt Harrison, who is coming from a tremendous quality start on his last outing against the A's, where he had a shutout in a complete game, allowing just 5 hits in the process! In normal conditions, I wouldn't like this spot, after all it's not everyday we see a rookie pitching a complete game and then having to face the best team of the AL in his following start. In this simple scenario, a letdown was likely to happen. Harrison had a natural very high count pitches with 118, however he had 6 days off to rest, which is much different than having just 4 days for example. He has already faced the Angels this season and he had a stellar performance, allowing just 2 runs in 7 IP.

The Angels hasn't been capable of being powerful on the offense and the truth is that they are 16-5-1 in their last 22 road games vs LHP. Today the spot for them doesn't seem to be great. The line is pointing for a game where necessarily the pitchers would need to have terrible performances and I think the opposite will happen, so the under is a great option, as don't forget the Angels are 4-1 Under in their last 5 games following a win. Take the under in here. Double Dime Pick.

Fri, 09/19/08 - 8:05 PMAndre Gomes | MLB Total
dime bet964 COL / 963 ARI Over 9 Bookmaker
Analysis: The D-Backs chose the worst time of the season to struggle, as with the end of the regular season, the team is behind the Dodgers in the fight for the NL West. However the team is now coming from four wins in a row, in a sweep against the Giants and so, not everything is bad news for the team. That's where I'm going to start this play: the momentum the D-Backs are bringing to this game. I expect an high scoring affair in here and I'm counting with the D-Backs offense for that, as the team has lost their last 10 road games and so, today this game will be extremely important for them. In this type of conditions, the momentum helps the teams in overcoming their struggles and the D-Backs, besides having won their last four games, also defeated yesterday one of the best pitchers in the league (Lincecum), in a game where they rallied back to get a 3-2 win. So, the team will be motivated for today.

The Rockies will send the southpaw De La Rosa, who is once again in a slump. He managed to get three quality starts in a row, but he had another letdown in the last two starts, allowing 4 runs in each game and having as much walks as strikeouts and that's not a good sign. So, I expect him to struggle today. However I also expect problems for the pitchers of the D-Backs today. First of all, this is what a player of the Rockies said about how the team feels about this series:

"We want to beat up on Arizona," outfielder Ryan Spilborghs told the Rockies' official Web site. "They've been beating up on us all year. It's a chance to get them back. If that means knocking them out of a chance to go to the playoffs, that's great."

Max Scherzer will start for the D-Backs today, who has an ERA of 2.08 on his five starts for the team, but has just started twice for Arizona this month, where he allowed 1 and 3 runs against the Dodgers and the Reds. He showed that he is a good pitcher, but he will have a tough spot for today. On his last game against the Reds, he had a quality outing, but he also had a maximum pitch count of 102 pitches and after that game he had just 4 days off to rest, while he had 6 days between his starts against the Dodgers and the Reds, which is a big difference for a pitcher, which still lacks the necessary endurance for this type of spot.

So, I expect both pitchers to struggle and with the game having some runs. The Over is 4-1 in the D-Backs last 5 road games vs a team with a losing record and the line is even at an accessible valor (9 runs), having in account what I'm expecting for this game. Take the over in here

seabass insider

hou/pit under

SILVER KEY PLAY for Friday NCAA Football

Under 51.5 Total Points, Baylor at UCONN (8 et)

Beat Your Bookie

100 white sox
50 san diego

NCAA 100 uconn

DR. BOB

CONNECTICUT (-12.0) 33 Baylor 23

05:00 PM Pacific Time Friday, Sep-19
Overall it appears as if Baylor is underrated, as my ratings favor U Conn by just 5 points and using this year?s games only would make this game a pick. Connecticut, however, applies to a very strong 42-10-1 ATS subset of a 106-39-4 ATS home momentum situation, so I?ll only lean with the Bears this week.

PLATINUM PLAYS

CFB: the BAYLOR BEARS + 12 Over the Connecticut Huskies

WINNERS EDGE-9/19/08

CFB:

UCONN - 12.5 , 2 units

MLB:

LA Angels even , 2 units

Boston Blackie

5* Game Of The Week

Pittsburgh +100

Lance's Lock

Todays play: Phillies -115

Handicapper: Mr East
Sport: MLB Baseball
Game: Los Angeles Angels @ Texas Rangers - Friday September 19, 2008 8:05 pm
Pick: 3 units MONEYLINE: Los Angeles Angels +101

The oddsmakers are treating the Angels like they are just playing out the string. The fact is they are in a race for homefield advantage, and these games have some bearing on the post-season, so they are currently under-valued. Natt Harriosn is a lefty with a 5+ ERA going for the Rangers, and the Angels are 31-15 against lefthanders on the season. The Rangers haven't been able to get it done vs victorious teams where they have gone just 3-12 in their last 15. I'm backing the Angels on the runline here.

Drew Gordon
2♦ COLORADO ROCKIES -115

Jb's Computer Plays

Friday, September 19, 2008
Time Game Selections
2:20 p.m. St. Louis Cardinals at Chicago Cubs
(R) Adam Wainwright (9-3) vs. (R) Carlos Zambrano (14-5) Chicago Cubs -175
7:05 p.m. Baltimore Orioles at New York Yankees
(R) Radhames Liz (6-5) vs. (R) Carl Pavano (3-1) New York Yankees -200
7:10 p.m. Philadelphia Phillies at Florida Marlins
(R) Brett Myers (10-11) vs. (R) Josh Johnson (5-1) Florida Marlins +120

DCI

CONNECTICUT 35, Baylor 14

Doug Bartlett
September 19, 2008

Sport: Major League Baseball
Game: ChiSox at Kansas City
Prediction: ChiSox -123 (5 Star)

ATS Lock Club
DO NOT POST ATS

offshore elite (thesharpmoves)

baylor +12

mike rose

3* BAL/NYY OVER 10? ?120
5* MIL ?103
2* WSH +130

Gina

Detroit Tigers at Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Indians have won seven of the last 10 meetings versus the Detroit Tigers in Cleveland and have won seven of Fausto Carmona last 8 starts against the Tigers, 4-0 in his last four at home.

Go with the Indians to grab their fifth straight victory over the Tigers in a high scoring contest at Progressive Field. Detroit?s' Armando Galarraga is currently struggling. The right-hander allowed five runs and eight hits in his last start against Oakland on September 10 and is 0-2 with a 6.00 ERA in his last four starts. The total has gone over in five of the last 6 meetings in Cleveland.

Cleveland Indians - 105 & Over 9?

Fri, 09/19/08 - 7:05 PMMarco D'Angelo | MLB Money Line
double-dime bet970 TOR (-150)BetUS vs 969 BOS
Analysis: PLAY: TORONTO
RATING: DOUBLE DIME PLAY

Tonight I am Betting TORONTO as they look to derail the Red Sox. The Red Sox have struggled this year when playing on artificial surfaces. In fact they are just 4-15 when on turf which means playing against them makes you 15-4. This is my TEAM MISMATCH GAME OF THE MONTH.

Marco Rated this Play a 2 Unit Play on his Executive Late Phone Service

King Maker:

Uconn -12

Fri, 09/19/08 - 8:00 PMTommy Rider | CFB Side
triple-dime bet306 Connecticut -12.0 (-110) SportBet vs 305 Baylor
Analysis: This game is a total mismatch. Not much of a write-up here. Everyone is excited about Baylor because they beat up on Washington State at home. The Cougars could be the worst BCS Conference team in America right now. Freshman QB Griffin can run but he's far from a polished player. Plus, the Huskies view him similar to Pat White, so they are looking at this matchup as an opportunity to prepare for White later in the year. Art Briles will get this Baylor program headed in the right direction but it won't be tonight. They get blown out on the road at UConn. Huskies run for 250 yards here and their defense shuts down the Bears offense. Easy winner. ***3 UNIT PLAY***

Fri, 09/19/08 - 8:00 PMMatty O'Shea | CFB Side
double-dime bet306 Connecticut -12.0 (-110) BetUS vs 305 Baylor
Analysis: Baylor's strength offensively (passing) plays right into UConn's strength defensively (pass defense), which will prove very difficult for the Bears in their first road game of the season. Baylor is 3-14 ATS in its last 17 games against a team with a winning record and will be visiting a very hostile environment where the Huskies have outscored two opponents by a combined socre of 80-13 this season. UConn is 18-6 ATS in its last 24 games on grass and should win this one easily in front of a nationally televised audience, so bet the Huskies as my Double Dime NCAA TV Play O' the Week.

Allen Eastman

#306 Take Connecticut (-12) over Baylor

Wunderdog

We finished 1-2 yesterday, giving back a few units. On the week, our MLB picks are hitting 64% (7-4) for +6.3 units. Today we go with three plays.

We rate each pick 1 to 5 units with 5 being the strongest play (read about units). Risk 1% of your bankroll per unit (never risk more than 5% of total bankroll on any pick).

Game: Minnesota at Tampa Bay (7:10 PM Eastern)
Pick: 3 units on Tampa Bay -1.5 runs +161 (runline) (risk 3 to win 4.8)

The Tampa Bay Rays are still disregarded by the oddsmakers despite putting together one of the best teams in baseball. The Rays are 55-23 at home, and consider the price of this game if it were the Yankees in a similar position. Another overlooked value-added stat is the Rays have pounded right-handed pitching this season to the tune of a 66-40 mark. The Twins have been 0-4 in Nick Blackburn's last four road starts. His last time out on the road he allowed six runs while lasting just four innings against the Orioles. I like the value on the Rays here on the runline.

Game: Los Angeles Angels at Texas (8:05 PM Eastern)
Pick: 3 units on Los Angeles Angels -101 (moneyline) (risk 3 to win 3)

The Angels have added value here as the oddsmakers are treating them as a team that has clinched a playoff spot and are just playing out the string. This team has an 18.5 game lead, but has still gone out and won six of their last eight. They are in a race with the Rays who trail the Angels by just two games in the loss column for home field advantage throughout the playoffs. This one is chock full of value especially against a mediocre lefthander in Harrison, who enters with a 5+ ERA for the Rangers. The Angels have been a gold mine all season against lefthanders where they have posted a 31-15 mark. The Rangers have really tanked against .500+ teams as they have put up a 3-12 mark in their last 15. I'll back the Angels in this one.

Game: San Francisco at Los Angeles Dodgers (10:40 PM Eastern)
Pick: 3 units on Los Angeles Dodgers -1.5 runs +113 (runline) (risk 3 to win 3.4)

When the Dodgers went on an eight-game skid it appeared they would fade out of the NL West race and pack it up at the end of September. Things have dramatically changed as this team has caught fire. The Dodgers have since gone 15-3 and have the offense in high gear, and the pitching has been masterful. The 18-game stretch has shown the Dodgers doubling up their opponents on the scoreboard, outscoring them 103-52. Barry Zito sure has been a free agent bust for the Giants. The $18 million a year investment crashed last season and this season Zito has again disappointed with a 5.49 ERA. The Dodgers? hot offense should have no trouble plating runs here as they have been a solid investment all season against lefthanders with a 29-19 record. I'll back the Dodgers here on the runline.

MLB:

St Louis Cardinals +165 vs Zambrano (5 units)
Pirates +105 (5 units)
Orioles vs Pavano +185 (5 units)
Red Sox +130 (5 units)
Tigers +105 (5 units)
Florida Marlins +125 (5 units)
Brewers +115 (5 units)
Twins +115 (5 units)
Padres -140 (5 units)
Mets -135 (5 units)
D-backs +105 (5 units)
Angels +105 (5 units)
Royals +120 (5 units)
Mariners +115 (5 units)
Giants +170 (5 units)

Scott Spreitzer MLB TOP HAMMER BEATDOWN! *3-0 MLB Sweep Last Night! Get Scott's Friday night football winner FREE, along with Saturday's CONF GOY, WIPEOUT GOY, and Scott's NFL Sunday Night GOM. It's all on the house at 1-800-447-8517! (953) HOU Astros
(954) PIT Pirates
Take " (954) PIT Pirates "
I'm playing Pittsburgh on Friday, my 5* Hammer.

My 5* Hammer is a play on Pittsburgh. Thanks! GL! Scott.

SPORTS ADVISORS

COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Baylor (2-1, 1-1 ATS) at Connecticut (3-0, 1-1 ATS)
Baylor looks to build off a blowout home win over Washington State when it travels to the Northeast to battle unbeaten Connecticut in a nationally televised non-conference affair.
With Hurricane Ike bearing down on Texas, Baylor was forced to move last week?s home game against Washington State from Saturday to Friday, but the home team was hardly affected, rolling to a 45-17 win as a three-point chalk. The Bears rushed for a staggering 426 yards, while the defense held the Cougars to just 77 yards on the ground and forced five turnovers. For the season, Baylor is averaging 36.3 points, 242.3 rushing yards and 205 passing yards per contest.
The Huskies are also coming off an impressive rushing performance, outgaining Virginia 382-31 on the ground en route to Saturday?s 45-10 rout, easily cashing as a 10?-point home favorite. Through three games, UConn is averaging 30.7 points and 445 yards per game (297.7 rushing ypg), while holding the opposition to 7.3 points and 229 total ypg (66.3 rushing ypg).
Baylor has followed a nine-game losing skid with consecutive victories, including a 51-6 rout of Division I-AA Northwestern State 51-6 two weeks ago. Despite last week?s easy spread-cover against Washington State, though, the Bears are just 5-14 ATS in their last 19 contests overall, 2-7 ATS in their last nine on the road, 3-14 ATS in their last 17 against winning teams and 9-24 ATS in their last 33 following a spread-cover.
Additionally, Baylor has lost six straight road games to BCS conference schools (2-4 ATS), and new coach Art Briles? team is 1-6 (2-5 ATS) in its last seven road openers.
UConn carries a nine-game home winning streak into this contest, going 6-0 ATS in the last six. Additionally, the Huskies are on pointspread tears of 14-7 as a home favorite, 18-7-1 as a favorite regardless of venue since 2003 and 28-12-1 in non-conference action. On the downside, UConn has failed to cover in four straight games against winning teams.
For Baylor, the over is on streaks of 4-0 in non-conference games (2-0 this year) and 8-2 on the road. On the flip side, UConn sports under streaks of 7-3 overall, 13-5 in non-conference play, 5-2 on grass and 6-2 against winning squads.
ATS ADVANTAGE: CONNECTICUT

NATIONAL LEAGUE
Philadelphia (86-67) at Florida (80-72)
The two hottest teams in the National League kick off a three-game series at Dolphin Stadium, with the Phillies? Brett Myers (10-11, 4.06 ERA) set to take the mound opposite the Marlins? Josh Johnson (4-1, 3.30).
Philadelphia arrives in South Beach riding a seven-game winning streak after completing a three-game sweep in Atlanta with Thursday?s 4-3 victory. The Phillies, who lead the N.L. East by a half-game over the Mets and 5? games over the Marlins, are on additional positive runs of 4-1 on the road, 18-8 on Fridays, 48-22 in series openers, 5-1 behind Myers overall and 4-1 with Myers working on the road.
Florida ran its major-league-best winning streak to eight in a row with an 8-1 home rout of the Astros on Thursday, yet the Fish still trail the Mets by five games in the wild-card race. During their eight-game winning streak, the Marlins are 6-0 at home, 5-0 against the N.L. East and 7-0 against right-handed starters.
Florida leads the season series against Philadelphia 9-6, winning six of the last eight meetings overall and six of the last eight at home.
Myers pitched a complete-game, two-hitter on Sunday at home, beating the Brewers 6-1. The veteran righthander has produced 10 quality starts in 11 outings since the All-Star break, with the Phillies going 8-3 during this stretch. However, Myers is just 3-7 with a 5.46 ERA in 15 road starts in 2007.
Johnson is coming off his eighth straight quality start, a 4-2 home victory over Washington as he gave up just two runs on six hits with nine strikeouts in six innings. The Marlins are 9-3 in the right-hander?s 12 starts this season and 7-0 in his last seven versus divisional rivals. At home this year, Johnson is 2-0 with a 4.02 ERA in five starts, four of which Florida has won.
Myers has enjoyed very little success against the Marlins in his career, going 6-9 with a 5.04 ERA. In fact, going back to 2006, the Phillies are 1-6 when Myers faces Florida, including 0-4 in Miami. Meanwhile, Johnson is 2-1 with a 3.62 ERA in six games (four starts) against Philadelphia, including 1-0 with a 1.42 ERA in two starts this year (both Florida victories).
The under is 8-1-1 in Myers? last 10 starts overall, 4-0-1 in his last five on the road, 6-3 in his last nine against Florida and 5-0 in Johnson?s last five trips to the hill. The under is also on runs of 15-8-2 for the Marlins overall, 14-7-1 for the Marlins at home, 7-1-2 for the Marlins on Fridays, 2-0 for Philly overall and 5-0 for the Phillies on Fridays. Finally, the under is 5-1 in the six meetings between these teams in Florida this year.
ATS ADVANTAGE: FLORIDA and UNDER

AMERICAN LEAGUE
Minnesota (83-70) at Tampa Bay (90-61)
The Twins, who are fighting for their playoff lives, go for back-to-back upset wins at Tropicana Field when they send rookie Nick Blackburn (10-9, 3.89) to the mound, while the Rays counter with Edwin Jackson (11-11, 4.33).
Minnesota snapped an untimely four-game slide with an 11-8 victory at Tampa Bay in last night?s series opener to move within 1? games of the first-place White Sox in the A.L. Central. The Twins, who play their home games in a dome, are 31-13 in their last 44 games on artificial turf and 18-5 in their last 23 on Friday. However, they?re still mired in slumps of 5-12 against the A.L. East and 5-9 versus right-handed starters.
Despite Thursday?s setback, the Rays still lead the Red Sox by 1? games in the A.L. East. They?re also on runs of 51-16 at home, 18-5 on Fridays and 22-10 against righty starters.
Minnesota has owned the Rays in recent years, winning 32 of the last 43 meetings overall (2-1 this year), including 12 of the last 17 in Tampa Bay.
Blackburn is coming off his worst outing since the end of June, allowing six runs on nine hits in four innings in Sunday?s 7-3 loss at Baltimore. The Twins are 1-6 in the right-hander?s last seven starts overall, including four straight losses on the road. In fact, Minnesota is just 5-12 when Blackburn toils on foreign turf this year, with the pitcher going 3-6 with a 4.72 ERA in those 17 outings.
Jackson is 0-3 with a 10.95 ERA in his last three trips the bump, and like Blackburn, he gave up six runs in his most recent start, lasting just two innings in Sunday?s 8-4 loss at the Yankees. At home this year, the right-hander is just 5-6 with a 4.83 ERA.
Blackburn has never faced the Rays in his young career, while Jackson is 0-2 with a horrid 18.90 ERA in five career appearances (two starts) against the Twins, allowing 17 runs (14 earned) in 6 2/3 innings.
For the Twins, the over is on runs of 12-4-1 overall, 9-2 on the road, 6-1 against the A.L. East, 4-0 on Friday, 5-0 when Blackburn faces a winning club and 4-1 when Blackburn faces the A.L. East. For Tampa Bay, the over is on runs of 5-1 overall, 9-1 at home, 10-2 on artificial turf, 5-1 versus the A.L. Central and 4-1 when Jackson pitches at home.
ATS ADVANTAGE: OVER

Yankee Capper

2 Units - Padres -140
2 Units - Pirates +105

VEGAS EXPERTS

Philadelphia Phillies at Florida Marlins
Friday, September 19th, 7:10 PM ET

Brett Myers has been terrible in the road favorite role all season long, winning just once in eight tries and his TSR is 0-6 in this price range of $1.25 to $1.50. The Phillies have a losing record against both right-handers and the Marlins this season, so seeing Josh Johnson (7-0 team start record in division play) will be an unwelcome sight. Florida beat Philly three of four on the road earlier this month and have beaten their division rivals 9 of 15 times this season.

Play on: Florida

Computer Plays

Chicago Cubs -175
New York Yankees -200
Florida Marlins +120

JIMMY BOYD

Tampa Bay Rays -111 (action)

Tampa Bay is a solid bet in this bounce back spot at home considering that it has only lost 23 games at home all season against 55 wins. The Rays are 51-16 in their last 67 home games, 18-5 in their last 23 Friday games, and 12-4 in their last 16 during game 2 of a series. The Twins are just 5-12 in their last 17 vs. the American League East, 2-7 in their last 9 games following a win, and 1-5 in their last 6 road games vs. a team with a winning record. Bet the Rays to bounce back at home tonight.

TOM FREESE

Game: Seattle Mariners at Oakland Athletics Sep 19 2008 10:05PM
Prediction: Oakland Athletics

Reason: Oakland is 9-3 vs. an opponent who allowed 5 or more runs in their last game and they are 11-5 after allowing 5 runs in their last game. The A's are 7-1 with Dana Eveland on the mound vs. losing teams. Seattle is 20-45 their last 65 road games and they are 9-23 their last 32 games vs. AL West teams. The Mariners are 0-6 their last 6 road games vs. losing teams and they are 0-7 off a loss. PLAY ON OAKLAND w/Eveland

Gold Medal Club

#973 Minnesota vs #974 Tampa Bay 7:10 pm
Blackburn vs Jackson (LP)

PLAY ON 973 MINNESOTA + and OVER 9

You give out the knockout punch to Minnesota's starter in the first inning last night, take a 2 run lead into the ninth and lose, not good. This is the kind of game that reveals the youth, and inexperience of being in a pennant race. You can bet that loss was hard to swallow, and tonight will not be any easier, as Edwin Jackson takes the mound. He is 5-6 at home this season, but we note 0-3 in his last 3 starts with an era of 10.95.Ouch!
Twins manager Ron Gardenhire remarked after the game how the Twins are having trouble keeping the ball in the ball park, well expect both teams to have that trouble tonight. We will take the value here,in both the side and total!

Frank Rosenthal

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MLB
954 PIRATES+105 SB
956 FISH+115 SB
966 DODGERS-185 SB
970 JAYS-135 SB
978 KC+120 SB
979 SEATTLE+110 SB+
NOTE:
PMG=ADVERTISED PITCHERS MUST GO

COLLEGE FOOTBALL
305 BAYLOR+12.5 SB
UNDER 51.5 SB+

seabastian:
10* hst
20*mets
20* tor
20*yanks over
20* Uconn
he's got his 300* saturday college game up and available early. it didn't come with these games

*** EZWINNERS MLB ***

1 STAR: (951) ST. LOUIS (+$166) over Chicago
(Action)
(Risking $100 to win $166)
1:20PM Central Time

1 STAR: (965) SAN FRANCISCO (+$210) over LA Dodgers
(Action)
(Risking $100 to win $210)
9:40PM Central Time

THE GOLD SHEET NEWSLETTER

*CONNECTICUT 33 - Baylor 13?Sure, moribund Baylor program getting jolt of excitement from electric new QB Robert Griffin (school-record 217 YR on just 11 carries last week). But this is the precocious true frosh?s first road start.UConn?s veteran defense hasn?t allowed a meaningful TD in first 3 games, jr.RB Donald Brown has 566 YR (2nd in nation) & 8 TDs, and Huskies 15-4 vs.spread last 19 at Hartford. (FIRST MEETING)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kozski61

Go Leafs Go
Forum Member
Jan 15, 2006
Cleveland
Fri, 09/19/08 - 7:05 PMRocky Atkinson | MLB Money Line
triple-dime bet953 HOU (-110)Bodog vs 954 PIT
Analysis:
Houston @ Pittsburgh 7:05 PM EST
Play On: 4* Houston -110 (Wolf/Snell) Listed

Randy Wolf is 2-1 with a 3.37 ERA his last 3 starts. Ian Snell is 6-11 with a 5.69 ERA overall this year. Wolf is 6-1 with a 3.64 ERA overall vs Pittsburgh since 1997 and his team is 8-1 in those starts. Snell is 2-4 overall vs Houston since 1997. Astros are 8-1 in their last 9 road games vs. a team with a losing record. Pirates are 3-14 in their last 17 games vs. a left-handed starter. Pirates are 0-4 in their last 4 home games vs. a left-handed starter. Pirates are 2-8 in Snells last 10 starts vs. a team with a winning record. Pirates are 0-6 in Snells last 6 starts with 5 days of rest. We'll play Houston for 4 units tonight! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

Bob Balfe

College Football
Baylor/UConn Over 51
Baylor has a very talented running QB in freshman Robert Griffin. One thing UConn will not get used to is the speed and athleticism on this Baylor team. Not only is Griffin good on his feet, but he has a great arm. Baylor is still a young team and I expect them to give up big plays to the UConn offense. It would not shock me to see multiple special teams touchdowns tonight since both teams have never played each other and really have no feel for the speed and coverages in this game. Baylor has been tough against the run, but this was against a poor quality of opponents. UConn has a great running back in Donald Brown and I do not think Baylor will be able to stop him. Look for both teams to score a bunch. If UConn is not careful this could be closer than Vegas thinks. Take the Over.

Major League Baseball
Padres/Nationals Over 7.5 runs
Peavy/Balester

Ted Sevransky/ Covers

4* Best U Connecticut (-12.0) vs Baylor

kozski61

Go Leafs Go
Forum Member
Jan 15, 2006
Cleveland
Ben Burns

6* Top Baylor vs U Connecticut UNDER 51.5

5* Best Toronto Blue Jays vs Boston Red Sox

Fri, 09/19/08 - 8:00 PMBob Majors | CFB Side
dime bet306 Connecticut -12.0 (-110) BetUS vs 305 Baylor
Analysis:
The Baylor Bears travel to the Connecticut Huskies for a Friday evening tilt. The Huskies are looking to go 4-0 and should show some good offense against the Bears as displayed last week in their rout of Virgina 45-10. Runnng back Donald Brown carried the ball 20 time for 208 yards with 3 touchdowns.

The Bears came off of an impressive 45-17 win over a weary traveled and tired Washington State team. Bears QB Robert Griffin ran for 220 yards and completed 7-15 passes attempts for an additional 130 yards.

Connecicut has won its last five night games at Rentschler Field and seven of its last eight non conference games overall. They are 26-8 at home over last four years and won 8 of last 9 . They are a very strong opponent at home.

The trends favor the Huskies are 18-6 ATS last 24 games on grass. The Bears are 2-7 last 9 road games and 5-14 ATS in the last 19 games overall. Also, they are 3-9 ATS in last 12 games on grass.

Normally the points would be high for the Huskies and have a formable opponent with the Bears. However, with the strong home field advantage and their record at home, take Connecticut and give the points

Cajun-Sports CFB Executive Report- Friday

CFB: 2-0 this week (Louisville, Colorado)

8:00 PM EDT

3 STAR SELECTION

CONNECTICUT -12 over Baylor

The Huskies look to continue their super start to the 2008 season when they host the Bears this Friday night. Baylor opened their season with three straight home matchups, beginning with a 41-13 loss to Wake Forest. They?ve been able to rebound since then with back-to-back wins over Northwestern State and Washington State. The Bears have not beat a non-conference BCS team on the road since 1996, going 0-6 SU during that span, and it certainly won?t be easy here.

Connecticut has won each of their three straight games with wins over Hofstra (35-3), a hard-fought, 12-9 overtime victory over Temple on the road, a 45-10 drumming of Virginia this past weekend.

The Bears' offensive unit relies heavily on QB Robert Griffin, who has been a consistent thrower and is also leading the team on the ground. The Bears' defensive front was much too aggressive for the Cougars this past weekend, as Baylor collected an impressive seven sacks in the win.

Once again the Huskies road the coat tails of Donald Brown last week, as the running back pounded Virginia for 206 yards and three scores. Overall, the Huskies finished with an impressive 382 yards on the ground, while averaging an equally strong 7.2 ypc. Brown has been one of the top backs in the nation to start the year, as the junior has racked up 588 yards and eight touchdowns in just three games. Their has been tremendous play of the team's defensive unit as well, which has limited opponents to a mere 7.3 ppg.

While Baylor is coming on under new head coach Art Briles, they figure to get exposed here on national television.

First, we note that the Huskies are 5-0 ATS (+21.4 ppg) & 5-0 ATS (+8.6 ppg) all-time as a favorite in a non-Saturday game, while Baylor is 0-4 SU (-18.5 ppg) & 0-4 ATS (-13.2 ppg) in non-Saturday games when not favored by more than 5 points.

Next, we find Baylor a horrid 0-10 SU (-27.3 ppg) & 0-10 ATS (-12 ppg) as an underdog of 25 points or less, while Connecticut is 6-0 SU (+32.2 ppg) & 6-0 ATS (+15.3 ppg) as a favorite of 7?-29? points since 2004.

Despite a blowout win by the Bears in their last game, database research shows they are not in a strong spot here. Recent non-Saturday underdogs and small favorites have not been able to continue their strong play on the road in recent seasons. Specifically, non-Saturday road teams (not a favorite of more than 4 points) with 6+ days rest off a SU win of 22+ points are 0-8 SU & ATS since 2005, failing to cover the spread by more than 2 TDs per game on average.

On the other hand, after a convincing victory and spread win, non-Saturday home favorites have been very tough against opponents not off a conference favorite SU win. This is documented by an NCAA Football POWER SYSTEM that states:

Play ON a non-Saturday home favorite of 24 points or less off a SU win of 34+ points & ATS win vs. an opponent not off a conference favorite SU win & ATS win/push.

Going all the way back to at least 1980, these teams are a tremendous 16-0 SU & ATS. UConn qualified as the PLAY ON team in 2004 and 2005 and they qualify once again here against Baylor.

We?ll stick with the Huskies before their hometown faithful to maul the visiting Bears.

PROJECTED FINAL SCORE: CONNECTICUT 37 BAYLOR 17

John Fina

4.5 Units Baylor

2.5 Units Toronto

C-Stars

2000* Baylor

1000* SDG/Wash Over

1000* Oak

50* Tex

50* Bos

50* Chi/Kan Under

kozski61

Go Leafs Go
Forum Member
Jan 15, 2006
Cleveland
STEELE - Top Opinions
Over 51 Connecticut/Baylor Friday Night Marquee Play

EAST COAST SPORTS CONSULTANTS
WILLIE "D" (3-1)
Blue Chip BAYLOR UNDER

RANDY MITCHEL (6-1)
Gold BAYLOR

kelso college FB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Connecticutt

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

quanjin

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2007
Does anyone have John Ryan's 7* for tonight?

Does anyone have John Ryan's 7* for tonight?

Ryan's CFB 7* Monster Total Play of the Week

Thanks in advan:mj06: ce.