Friday Service Plays 9/26/2008

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

tnvn1994

Forum Member
Oct 25, 2007
Scott Spreitzer - Scott's BIG EAST GAME OF THE YEAR! (UConn vs. Louisville!)
Item: PKG-1692-61300 Order Number: 1106002

(105) Connecticut
(106) Louisville
Take " (106) Louisville "
My Big East GOY is a play on Louisville, minus points over UConn. I had the Cardinals last week in their big win over Kansas State, a very important win for HC Steve Kragthorpe. The offense is starting to put it together, after miscues cost them their opener against Kentucky. Louisville gained 577 yards on 88 plays in the win over Kansas State. Cantwell had a huge game with all of his offensive weaponry finally healthy, and RBs Anderson and Bolen both topped 100 yards on the ground. UConn wants to win with their defense, hoping to get ahead early so they can keep the ball on the ground in a controlled game plan. That won't be the case tonight, in my opinion. The Cardinals also have the revenge angle on their side after letting a 17-7, fourth quarter lead slip away to UConn in a 21-17 Husky win last season. One UConn TD that kept the Huskies in the game came on a botched call by the officials, scoring on a punt return after the returner had signaled for a fair catch. As far as the on-field situation is concerned tonight, the Huskies will attempt to gain control of the tempo with the running game, as mentioned above. But they'll be facing the nation's second stingiest run defense. Louisville has held their first three opponents to 42 rushing yards per game at 1.9 yards per carry! Take away UConn's ground game, home field, and make them step-up in competition and I truly believe they'll fold. The Cardinal defense is playing well, and the offense has finally found their rhythm under Kragthorpe. Look for Louisville to gain their revenge with a double-digit win on Friday night. The Cardinals are my Big East GOY. Thanks! GL! Scott.
Paid!

Look for Ben Burn!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
ROQQIN RIQ IS GONNA TAKE A SHOT WITH WASHINGTON NATIONALS AT A WHOPPING + 225......WHY NOT? :toast:

quanjin

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2007
Weekend plays from Ben Burns, Spreitzer, Big Al, Marc Lawrence, Root, John Ryan.

Weekend plays from Ben Burns, Spreitzer, Big Al, Marc Lawrence, Root, John Ryan.

Does anyone have these guys plays for Sat.?
Any early releases?

Thanks and good luck.:mj06:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

waterbull615

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2008
Marc Lawrence

Louisville -3.5 vs Connecticut
Play: Louisville

Louisville plays host to Connecticut in the conference opener for both teams Friday night at Papa John Stadium. This marks the first of four conference revenge games on tap this season. With that we note the Cardinals are 10-1 ATS at home with conference revenge versus a .500 or greater foe, including 9-0 as a dog or favorite of less than 13 points. With UConn 2-9 ATS as a conference road dog and the visiting team in this series 0-3 ATS, we'll stay at home with Louisville here this evening.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

stix

Forum Member
Aug 25, 2007
hey waterbull, will you have the college grand slam tomorrow??

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg