Friday

HONUS

Forum Member
Jul 27, 1999
Toronto
Yesterday: 1-1 +0.67
To-date: 26-16 +10.59

Strange results last night. Should have won the Toronto game, but lost 12 seconds in OT. Should have lost the CHI/SJ Over, but two goals in the final 2 minutes pulls it out.

Tonight:

Half-unit: NYI +0.5 -1.50
Half-unit: NYI ML -1.10

The other game I am giving careful consideration to is the DALL/DET game. You can get DALL plus half a puck plus +1.25. This looks very tempting. I know DET is playing well right now, but DALL is still one of the top teams in the league. There may be good value here. Any other thoughts?

Kronheim

Forum Member
Sep 26, 2001
Canadaland
About the DAL@DET game, I too thought that DAL had some value...they have Modano, Muller and Nieuwendyk back in the lineup, and Eddie Belfour still looks to be as solid as ever. Nothing really pushes me away from DAL other than their loss to PIT the other night. As for DET, their win vs. EDM the other night was a lot closer than the final score would indicate - EDM really took it to the Wings late in the second and into the thrid period...Hasek stood on his head and kept the pucks out. My impression was that a young team with some speed could really expose some holes in DET's older defense...trouble is, DAL is not a young team! B. Hull's first game vs. his old squad might spark him a bit too. I don't really know what to think about this game, I like DAL but I can't pull the trigger. DET is on a nice streak lately. BTW, Sportingbet has DAL +0.5 +130.

Bet on MyBookie