Friday

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
24-12 y-t-d

Was out all day yesterday and rushed to get plays in. I liked Boston all day but I made a bad decision on Calgary and went with my gut instead of capping the game, well on to today. I am not playing any of the totals today, although I would expect to see some unders hit tonight. I have been watching a lot of games on the hockey ticket each night and it seems like the refs are calling a ton of penalities, that might be part of the reason that we are seeing so many goals of late.

Here are the plays-

Fla + 1/2 -110- It feels strange placing a wager on this team but I was impressed with their effort against the Caps. Luongo is a good goalie, better than Potivn and the Kings played last night. Potvin will be in goal tonight. I think Florida finally wins one at home, and if they do not a tie would work in this case also.

Wash - 1/2 -135- Still not impressed with ATL- definitely one of the weakest teams in the league. Caps looked like they are starting to click and their Power Play is tops in the league. Gotta play the better team in this one.

NYI- PK -110- Isles still not getting respect. Carolina coming off a long road trip. Isles have had a lot of time to rest and they have one of the best records in the league y-t-d. They are really clicking on offense.

Det - 1/2 -150- This will be a battle but after watching the Stars play against Pitt they still do not look like they are on the same page, Detroit is a frigging All-Star game and I will look to play on them against high caliber teams at home. I think they will be up for these games, I feel this team can only beat themselves, they are that good.

Buff - 1/2 -135- Buffalo still a great home team and Biron has been playing really well. The Habs offense is sputtering and Hackett is still out. I gotta go with the better team, goalie, and home ice in this one.

Hoping to go 4-1 today. I will not be making any plays on Saturday because I will be out with the wife all day.

Good luck guys, and let's have a great night!

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Originally posted by Chenker:
I have been watching a lot of games on the hockey ticket each night and it seems like the refs are calling a ton of penalities, that might be part of the reason that we are seeing so many goals of late.

Been noticing that all year and even back in the preseason myself. They were suppose to crack down more on diving too, but that apparently is not happening. Good luck.

[This message has been edited by Sports Junkie (edited 10-26-2001).]

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
26-15 y-t-d

2-3 on the night

go figure I lost my top three plays and won the two that I wasn't confident on-

oh well good luck on Saturday........

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000