Friday

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Had these plays together yesterday but I was just waiting for the lines to come out. Here they are......

Playing three pretty big Favorites today but I really like two of the three (Col and Dall)

Detroit -160 - 1/2 - relatively cheap price for the Wings at home- I know the Isles are a great team so far but they are still not in the same class as the Wings-

Dallas -170 - 1/2 - Nashville playing its third game in 4 nights- This teams defense is terrible right now- Lot of goals scored in this one, I think Dallas will be a little angry after their last two losses-

Colorado -140 - 1/2- huge mismatch here. Minnesota's defense looks terrible also, Roy will get the milestone tonight- These teams are not in the same league and I think Colorado should be inspired to score some goals after the shut out from St Louis-

Also playing the three overs in these games- These are the only three totals that qualified for my system tonight-

Minn/Col over 5 +105
Det/NYI over 5 1/2 -120
Dall/Nash over 5 -120 (best total)

good luck tonight!

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
forgot to include my record y-t-d

36-21 (+10.8 units)

3-1 last night

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
again i singled out that dal/nash over as my strongest play. dallas' d is really on the ropes right now, they are giving the puck away at an alarming rate, plus they have enough talent to put a few in the net as well. really like that over 5 and think a side total play of dal-.5/over 5 could warrant a play. good luck, will post info when i find some

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Absolutely swamped today, and heading to the Caps game in a couple of hours. No time for verbose explanations, but I am taking 2 good teams at home vs inferior opponents and laying the puck line on both.

DAL -.5 (-170) 1.7 to win 1

EDM -1.5 (+100) 1 to win 1

Good luck everyone. 36-15-3 on the year +11.83 Units.

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
39-24 (+10.0 units) y-t-d

3-3 tonight

been treading water it seems, gonna keep trying my total system through the weekend if it does not pick up I will probably only play sides next week-

good night. congrats to those who had winning nights....

Bet on MyBookie