Friday

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Thursday was brutal!!!!!! But days like that happen. I will be out Friday-Sunday, I might get access to a computer on the weekend and post but I doubt it.

For those looking for someone to follow check out Sam and NDHorns two quality cappers. There are many others on this site but these two have some impressive records.

I have one play for Friday with no write up. Many of you might not agree with the ammount of this wager since it is higher than what I usually wager but if I lose I will be even for the year and if I win I will be up 11 units or so.

Here it is (line courtesy of Olympic)-

Detroit - 1/2 -160 640/400 (to win 4 units)

good luck guys on Friday and this weekend hopefully the Wings will get the win!

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
that was the one play that jumped out at me, Chenker. There won't be many times this year(especially from now on) where we will get detroit at a decent price, unless they are giving -1.5. the devils may have talent but have been underachieving through much of the season. i am already on this one as well so good luck and have a great weekend....

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Early leans to DET -.5 and WASH -.5 I generally do not bet on my team, but CAR played last night, and according to Wilson and the team they are approaching this home and home with CAR as playoff type games this weekend. I think this is a good spot for the Caps at home. I will finalize my selections later.

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
2 plays tonight:

DET -.5 (-160) 1.6 to win 1 Unit
DET at home an incredible 12-2-1 ATS this year. Not much explanation necessary as these 2 teams appear be on opposite ends of the spectrum on the ice right now.

WASH -.5 (-120) 1.2 to win 1 Unit
I very rarely bet on my team, but with CAR playing last night and getting pounded in NY, I think the Caps are in a good spot at home tonight. The team is approaching this home and home with CAR this weekend as playoff type games. It is early, but these are must win type games in the division. Gonchar will be back tonight, and this is also a chance to maybe makeup for the previous home loss to CAR in which they blew a 2 goal lead in the the 3rd, losing 3-2.

That is it tonight. Also on Marshall -3. On the year now 51-27-4 +11.61 Units. Good luck everyone.

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
A couple of things-

First off my plans got canceled because of poor weather so I got to watch the games and I will be around this weekend-

Second this forum is great because nobody toots their own horn, a lot of people provide useful info, and we get a lot of winners posted-

Third I am glad to see my boys SJ, Sam, and ND all hit some winners tonight- Wigs, Frogy, Anders, Mr Mo, Time to Make $, TV - I could go on- all solid contributors- hope you all had good nights-

Fourth glad that I hit a big play and looking forward to posting some winners on Saturday-

Good night to all!

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
good job chenker, i couldnt have said it better myself, i thoroughly enjoy this forum. you know what they say about hockey players being such great guys with not as many egos as the other sports(they raise those small town canadian boys properly it seems), well the same can be said of mj's hockey forum. i will continue to try and provide info as much as possible. you guys keep on picking winners. good job junkie and sam as well! take care boys!

Bet on MyBookie