PARLAYS 2-5

FRI PLAY
UNLV +8 1 unit PUSH

Last edited:

hawkeye

Forum Member
Jun 29, 2000
denver, co-usa
I agree on this one and think maye the total is too high. GL Joe. I am thinking also the Frogs slam Kansas-cover the spread easily?

joefrog91

Rah, Rah, TCU!
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Waco, TX
I agree on this one and think maye the total is too high. GL Joe. I am thinking also the Frogs slam Kansas-cover the spread easily?

Yeah, the Under looks solid tonight.

I know it was just Grambling, but TCU looked good last week. They've always had an issue with getting up for games like that in the past. Last year, Portland St drove 80 yds on the opening drive for a TD on TCU. I don't think Grambling got past the 50 all game.

Kansas has looked bad. Crist would duck and throw anytime there was pressure in the pocket. They do have a good running back, but once Rice started stacking the box last week it forced KU to throw and it was over at that point. TCU's defense is always built to stop the run first.

I expect it to be close first qtr due to the early start, but TCU pulls away in the 2nd qtr. I'm thinking a 49-10 type game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I can't make up my mind on this one either, but UNLV lost at home to Northern Arizona last week and the week before the Gophers outgained them like 480 to 200 but the Gophers fumbled it away and it went into OT.

I think I just talked myself out of the play.. Good Luck with whatever you decide.

TeeMo

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2008
I'm with you here. Washington St sucks ass. How do you only gain 5 yds rushing ????? Plus they are starting their back QB tonite....on the road. Not to mention that whole Friday Nite Home Dog thng......

It's gonna be UNLV play for me.

joefrog91

Rah, Rah, TCU!
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Waco, TX
I'm with you here. Washington St sucks ass. How do you only gain 5 yds rushing ????? Plus they are starting their back QB tonite....on the road. Not to mention that whole Friday Nite Home Dog thng......

It's gonna be UNLV play for me.

Exactly. "Nuthin' but the dog in me. Bow wow wow. Yippee yo Yippee yea." :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

joefrog91

Rah, Rah, TCU!
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Waco, TX
I'll take the push. Annoyed they didn't try to go for the TD near the goalline, but a push is better than a loss.

Kept thinking this game would be lower scoring, so I'm glad I didn't put money on it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg