MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

thomasj19

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Las Vegas
A nice run continued last night with a 2-0

Current record 20-13-2 +16.5 units

Friday

1* St. Louis -1/2 in the first half at -120 - This line was from Olympic. Rams starters are looking at playing most of the first half and really want to play well heading into the regular season. They should put up points and look solid. Feel better about them
in the first half rather than laying 3 for the game - 2nd halfs are always a little unpredictable in preseason.

1* Stl - KC over 20.5 1st half -105 Also available at Olympic. Chiefs first string going about a qtr as well so would expect points to be plentiful. Again trust the starters more than the backups so like the first half over. Both of these could be stronger but it's the last night of preseason and prefer caution.

Considering the Eagles if it goes to 7. Feely and Hasselback fighting for the 3rd QB job and might be enough to have a late shot to win. Also may come back and give out the Bucs if I see it drop to 6 or 6.5. Texans look very weak past the first qtr. I considered the Titans but I don't like laying points on the road in preseason and the line move has gotten way out of hand. If I add anything I will post again.

Have a successful day.

Tom

thomasj19

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Las Vegas
Added one

Added one

Adding

1* St. Louis team total over 9.5 in the first half. Goes along with what I said regarding the Rams starters playing most of the first half and needing to put points on the board. That line is also from Olympic.

Tom

PUHD

PimpsUpHoesDown
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Texas
Love both picks. I will be betting the Rams team fh team total pretty big. I love these team total lines from Olympic. They can burn you badly, but also make you some great cash. Best of luck.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

thomasj19

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Las Vegas
Adding another

Adding another

One more

1* Tampa Bay - 8 I played this a bit ago at -7 but still looks like a nice play. Word is that Gruden would like to win the game. I was already considering this anyway and just needed a little tiny push to make it a play. On talent alone it looks good anyway.

Have a successful night.

Tom