Friday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Macgruder23

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2008
buffalo ny
6-6 +40
1 play tonight and a lean that might become a play .

Lad/ Pitt over 7.5 . Archer throws well but always seems to have the big inning he can?t stay away from. Ryu is up and down hoping he?s down tonight.

NYY/ SF over 6 ?? I?m not sure why but I haven?t pulled trigger yet . If this stays at 6 I?ll be shocked .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macgruder23

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2008
buffalo ny
6-6 +40
1 play tonight and a lean that might become a play .

Lad/ Pitt over 7.5 . Archer throws well but always seems to have the big inning he can?t stay away from. Ryu is up and down hoping he?s down tonight.

NYY/ SF over 6 ?? I?m not sure why but I haven?t pulled trigger yet . If this stays at 6 I?ll be shocked .

EZ winner on dodgers over . Should have taken the over 6 in NYY , but I couldn?t figure that line out , figured somebody knew something I didn?t
7-6 +140

eeeerock

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2006
EZ winner on dodgers over . Should have taken the over 6 in NYY , but I couldn?t figure that line out , figured somebody knew something I didn?t
7-6 +140

Don't you hate when they seem that easy and you don't play it? Then you play it and it is never close!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Macgruder23

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2008
buffalo ny
Don't you hate when they seem that easy and you don't play it? Then you play it and it is never close!!!

It?s so annoying . Giants and yanks again make no sense 7?? Now i definitely can?t get on it but this line is stupid