Friday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Grama

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
Lynchburg, VA
First time I've posted all of my bets, but I can't be much worse (or better) than some of these guys. Plus, I have the "Buzz" factor.

Ok St -7 2 units
Think that OK St coach sums it up. Coach Fields said, "We feel really confident in our team and the way we ended the season. We're excited to be here. We're not completely satisfied with just getting to a bowl." First bowl in 5 yrs. Add in S. miss beat osu last 2 yrs, I think it's time to lay the wood. (everybody scared b/c everybody's on OSU, they were all on BC and pitt yesterday.)

Ole Miss/Neb over 51 1 unit
Ole Miss will throw and Neb will run all over Ole Miss.

Ole Miss +7 1 unit
One report has Nebraska only selling 5,000 tickets. Nobody wants to be there, all looking at the coaching changes. Ole Miss fired up and ready to play Nebraska, even if it is just a name.

Arizona St +18 2 units
KSU not at home + big bowl dog = ASU. Add in Arizona St can score pts. Dogs 3-4 ats so far. Dogs will be on top after it's all over, so mine as well take a big number.

also parlayed all of the above.

i could care less if you follow my picks, i'm just having fun. but i would appreciate good rebuttals.

:cool:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Grama

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
Lynchburg, VA
West Virginia -5.5 3 units

WVA should run all over UVA. WVA is pumped up about the game and has 45,000 fans there. Big East is looking strong so far this bowl season and I see no reason for that to stop tomorrow. I think Colbourn runs wild and the Mountaineers run wild.

Where you at Wilson?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Grama

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
Lynchburg, VA
oh well, all of that hard work down the drain. i felt really good about the game, but the fans and the palyers of west va are still sleeping. add in a couple of f$cking idiots who jumped offsides on the field goal, and stick a fork in me

looks like i'll end down 2.5 units, no more picks for me, never done it before and won't do it again

"That's it? What do you mean that's it? Take him down Teddy!"

grama

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg