Friday's Early Leans
Some good value on the NHL card tonight. Early Leans:
Sabres -1/2 -110
Columbus -1/2 -125
Maple Leafs -1/2 -110
Canadiens +1/2 +150
Avalanche -1/2 -120
Calgary +1/2 +190

Sabres will win home game. News that the Caps are starting a rookie between the pipes makes me like this play that much more. I like the Bluejackets at home and the Thrash are just plain bad! I think the Leafs are in a zone right now heading full steam into the playoffs and I can see the outcome of this game being similar to that of the Leafs/Rangers game. New Jersey does not impress me and I can see Montreal going in and atleast managing a tie. I like getting a +1/2 goal. The Avalanche look to get their game back on track and headed in the right direction for the playoffs. The Ducks may be without two of their top defensemen. I know you guys may think I am crazy but I am also leaning toward playing Calgary +1/2 +190. Coach Gilbert should have his boys fired up and ready for this one. Calgary would like nothing better than to put an end to Edmonton's playoff hopes and I bet Calgary treats this game as a playoff game. I can see Calgary playing their hearts out in this one and managing a win or a tie. Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated. Good Luck $$$$

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
jakejj,

I am not playing a side on the Sabres or Jackets. Like the totals better since anything can happen at this time of year in a meaningless game.
Roy not starting for the Avs(wigs thread), they need this game to move into 2nd in the conference.
Oilers are playing great team defense and getting the goaltending, something Cal. has not been doing at all.
Like the Leafs as well.
Mont. might have a letdown after clinching playoff berth. They can not move any higher than 8th but NJ can move as high as 5th. Don't know if you caught any of the NJ/Philly game the other night, NJ played a perfect playoff style game and looks to be peaking at the right time. Brodeur looked very sharp as well.
Just a few thoughts.

GL with your plays!

HORNS

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jakejj

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2001
Thanks for the good info Horns and Wigs.
Wigs with Cujo playing I like the play even more! Cujo may be a little rusty but he will bounce back! I feel a big night is in order so I am betting 2 units on each of the games listed below. Good Luck $$$$

Sabres -1/2 -110 *2 Units*
Bluejackets -1/2 -125 *2 Units*
Mapleleafs -1/2 -110 *2 Units*
Canadiens +1/2 +145 *2 Units*
Lightning +1/2 -120 *2 Units*
Avalanche -1/2 -120 *2 Units*

1) BET ID=25665251 Parlay (5 Teams) 04/12/02 17:56 ET 50.00/1052.50 Result: Pending
Avalnch -0.5 (-120)
Sabres -0.5 (-110)
Lightng +0.5 (-120)
MLeafs -0.5 (-110)
BluJckt -0.5 (-125)