FUK THESE REFEREES

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

draysman

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2008
Same calls made against Memphis are being overlooked on Kansas. Over the backs on Kansas are no calls. If the refs dont let them play this fair that will be just another ruined game by the zebras.

marcb1oo5

Forum Member
Oct 23, 2006
i agree with dray, memphis getting called for little things while kansas isn't..and i didn't bet the game

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

crdshrk007

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2005
lol, I actually bet on kansas and I am loving this.

should have been atleast 3 or 4 call on kansas, finally, I bet on the same team that the refs bet on:00hour

Cash Man

The Original
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2007
Same calls made against Memphis are being overlooked on Kansas. Over the backs on Kansas are no calls. If the refs dont let them play this fair that will be just another ruined game by the zebras.
Jeez whenever a guys team is losing..it is always about some sort of cheating...come on...really...it's a good game and Tigers played shitty in the 1st half

draysman

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2008
FUK THESE REFEREES

They should all drop dead after this game....

Crooked ass MOFO's.

Even the ****ing TV announcers are saying it.

Jesus Christ.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TouchdownJesus

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
Well, I'm barely watching this game. But I did just see that crazy bank shot to beat the buzzer.

I thought it was a "2" even before the replay. Right now they are giving him "3"....

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
Well, I'm barely watching this game. But I did just see that crazy bank shot to beat the buzzer.

I thought it was a "2" even before the replay. Right now they are giving him "3"....

it wasnt even close to a 3

what a crock

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TouchdownJesus

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
last several seconds....i guess i agree with the no-calls but still

guy slams the ball is a technical foul. last possession, the guy carried, then double-dribbled.

Why didn't Memphis foul up 3 under 5 seconds? Why didn't they throw to half court and get a timeout with 1.5 sec's?

marcb1oo5

Forum Member
Oct 23, 2006
last several seconds....i guess i agree with the no-calls but still

guy slams the ball is a technical foul. last possession, the guy carried, then double-dribbled.

Why didn't Memphis foul up 3 under 5 seconds? Why didn't they throw to half court and get a timeout with 1.5 sec's?

all good points, it's over now

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Packers4Life

Forum Member
Feb 15, 2008
New Jersey
COME ON MAN MAKE FREE THROWS AND THEY WIN THEY DESERVE TO LOSE PLAIN AND SIMPLE WATCH KANSAS MAKE THE FREE THROWS

TouchdownJesus

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
Honestly I could care less who won. But the guy dribbled and then touched it with both hands. If they make the right call, Memphis wins the title.

I'm sure the refs see it as "accidental" but that doesn't matter. If I accidentily step on the line, then I don't get 3 points for a 19'8" shot...

Ravenous

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2007
Dusty Plains of Kansas
Yes, they did miss the calls. Dorsey should have been teed up for shoving Cole Aldrich after the dunk and again for stealing the basketball so his listless teammates wouldn't have to hustle back on D.

Rock Chalk.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg