Fulltime Pucks

JT Sneaks

Sneaks
Forum Member
Nov 14, 2000
hoopstown
I always have dabbled with pucks, and I always think they have great value. I usually will only play them at this time frame as I am awaiting the start of the hoop season. However this year I plan on diving in and trying to lend a hand on a full time basis.

So I will do my writeups and use the same system I use in hoops.

My recaps will be the in the following format:

One Unit Selection:
LN: (last night)
YTD: (year to date)

Two Unit Selection:
LN:2-4, -2.40
YTD:

Three Unit Selection:
LN:
YTD:

Four unit Selection:
LN:
YTD:

Overall:
LN:
YTD:2-4, -2.40

I have played and posted six games, thus far. Since I did not put any value on them I just threw them under double unit selections.
I look forward to making some money in the pucks forum with the rest of you.

JT
cool.gif
Sneaks

JT Sneaks

Sneaks
Forum Member
Nov 14, 2000
hoopstown
Tonight's Games:

Double Unit Selection:
rangers.gif

The rangers make a trip to lowly Atlanta, where the Thrashers have yet to post a victory. (0-1-1) In fact the road team in this contest is 6-0, in the last six games and the rangers hold a 6-2 edge. The rangers have yet to lose a game on one day's rest at 3-0, and are playing very well of late. Don't expect the coaching staff to change the lines anytime soon. "I felt really good the last couple of games," said Nedved, who with Dvorak and former Ranger Jan Hlavac gave the Blueshirts their most dangerous offensive threat the past two years.

"When I go out on the ice with Radek I don't think, I just react and things happen," Nedved continued. "He is a great player and I enjoy playing with him."

NY Rangers -1/2 -115

Triple Unit Selection:
buffalo.gif

Columbus is yet to win a game and with the exception of the last game they played against San Jose, they have lost all of them by at least two goals. So dropping the half goal with the Sabres is like a gift in this spot. The sabres have been playing well at home as they are undefeated in the last four at home, 3-0-1, and they have gotten a good early surge by Miroslav Satan who has scored six points over the first seven games of the season. Although I would rather see Biron between the pipes, The sabres will still get the job done tonight.

Buffalo -1/2 / -160

JT
biggrin.gif
Sneaks

JT Sneaks

Sneaks
Forum Member
Nov 14, 2000
hoopstown
I am rarley a guy who counts a win or loss before a game goes final, but watching both of these games, I can see how this is heading to an 0-2 debut. Yuck..
tongue.gif

JT
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by JT Sneaks (edited 10-19-2001).]

Bet on MyBookie