Furman@ohio state

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

buckeye fan

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
bloomington,Indiana,US
2-0 on posted Ohio state plays
5-1 on Indiana plays

Well one team i am very knowledgeable takes the court again later tonight. Bucks are playing better and may finally be getting it together a little bit, ever since coach obrien took full repsonsibility for the way they played early in the season. Sullinger is a force and will be all season, but he actually needs to look for himself a little more than he does. I looked at Furmans schedule and they have played some decent teams and had a little success. they lost to minny by 7@minny which i believe is as tough of a place to play as osu if not tougher, not to mentiion minny is a better team than OSU. Also, furman has won 2 road games in a row, so they dont seem fazed by playing on teh road, which included a win @northern iowa, who beat Iowa. All this being said i must admit i really do not know much about Furman except for the fact that thier 2 top leading scorers are 6-8 forwards, whcih has the potential to give the bucks trouble, but then again so far any type of scorer has given the bucks trouble. Looking at the facts here i am going to have to say that i do not see the buckeyes winning this game by 14 and i have a strong lean to furman.. I will do more research on this later today after i wake up... IF ANYONE HAS ANYTHING ON FURMAN THEY CAN OFFER THAT WOULD BE GREAT AS I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM... THANKS AND GL
STRONG LEAN Furman +14 3 units

Wonderdog

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2003
Midwest
Looks go to me" MAN TO THE EAST."
Ill chrunch numbers tomarrow...But to add to your post
O St 1-5 as Fav
Furball 4-0 as a Dog all on the road....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
im always looking to go anti-ohio state but i took a quick look at some furman numbers and saw 64% from the line and 28% from 3-pt range and that about ended my furman look. if you cant shoot free throws and cant reasonably use the 3-pt line to your advantage (the biggest equalizer for a dog), then i cant back them on the road. buckeyes suck, but furman doesnt look particularly live to me. bucks, to their credit, have pretty much dominated their last 2 opponents

buckeye fan

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
bloomington,Indiana,US
gman, it seems the strength of this furman team is their inside game, none of their guards are averaging good #'s scoring.. thanks for the stat, that is helful in looking at the game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg