FYI: Jimmy Tubbs (SMU Head Coach)....

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

JCoverS

Forum Member
Jan 24, 2001
....is an African-American. Billy Tubbs is caucasian and so is his wife, Pat. They have no adopted children.

Now I'm no human geneticist, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Jimmy is not Billy's son. Thus, it is also highly unlikely that 'ol Billy Tubbs has passed on his "run-n-gun" gene or his "no defense" gene on to him. Just wanted to clarify that as it seems that several cappers are talking about this guy as Billy Boy's son.

-JC

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
Tubbs press conf at Smoo awhile back

I?ve been very excited about this ever since I was hired," said Tubbs. "It?s great to be back in Dallas and it?s great to be back at SMU. I?m excited about this basketball team. With hard work and a good attitude, we can be very competitive. Like I said when I was hired, we?re going to win at SMU.I know many have said "whose your Daddy".Ya'll know the real deal.When my father was the asst coach at North Texas way before his days at Oklahoma I was adopted by Billy and Burnice Tubbs.
I learned everything from my pop.How to just play offense,play a 2-2 defense and leave someone back all the time "basket hanging".

Covers,they might not be related blood wise but any coach with the last name Tubbs can't coach defense....

LOL..just kidding.I thought it was his son to.Tubbs Sr did coach at NT when I was there.Not sure where new Tubbs came from? My bad

Hack

Forum Member
Jun 21, 2002
Niagara Falls
Nick Price is an African American and so is Gary player!

Fuk the political correctness for christ sake!

He`s BLACK!!!!!!!!!

I did catch your drift though Jcovers.

Good luck to ya mate

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg