G.O.Y. GOES FRIDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
GUYS, WE ALREADY UNLOADED ON COL +1 FIRST HALF.... LATER TODAY, WE HAVE 2 ADDITIONAL GAMES GOING THAT HAVE BEEN DESIGNATED AS "G.O.Y.'s"

THEY ARE:

UNDER LSU/ARK 48.5

ASU -14

GOOD LUCK FELLAS.

Last edited:

TheCooler

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 15, 2004
hey potsie. happy holiday. not being rude. but if this is your game of year you dont even know who is playing ? lsu/neb ?

Joe De

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2002
should be a winner....Feist has the OVER....hasn,t hit one (total) in the last 3 or 4

I'll pound it under at the half if the game stays low on the 1st half

good luck

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
hiya clowncooler!!! yes, it was a typo...ark/lsu under, not nebraska....good luck to ya clown!!!

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
MR. JOEDE AND MR. LT:

THE UNDER PLAY WAS ON THE LSU GAME, NOT THE COL/NEB GAME. SORRY ABOUT THE CONFUSION SIRS.

GREAT START IN THE COL 1H.....SECOND HALF PLAY ABOUT TO BE RELEASED...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JCoverS

Forum Member
Jan 24, 2001
Cooler,

Glad to know somebody else is on the edge of their seat in anticipation, too! :rolleyes:

C'mon ID, give us the post before I piss myself.

-JC

chump

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2000
thanks for the colorado 1st half play, i had a feeling you'd be on it, so I unloaded on it.

good luck girlfriend

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
2H NEB/COL UNDER 24.5 HEAVY
2H NEB -3 +100 HEAVY

ALSO:

LSU UNDER 24 1H HEAVY
LSU UNDER 10 1ST QTR HEAVY
TEX A&M 1H +5.5 HEAVY
TEX A&M +3 1ST QTR HEAVY

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
OH BTW GUYS, YOU MUST PLAY BOTH THE 2H UNDER AND NEB TOGETHER. THEY ARE CORRELATED PLAYS AND YOU CANNOT CHOOSE ONE OR THE OTHER. WE GUARANTEE YOU WILL EITHER GO 1-1 OR 2-0 ON THESE PLAYS, BUT YOU MUST PLAY BOTH OF THEM.

GOOD LUCK SIRS.

DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR PLAYS IN ON THE LSU UNDER AND THE TEX A&M FIRST QTR AND HALF PLAYS.
:clap: moon1 :spotting: :hail :142smilie

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
um, if i recall correctly, you said if you lost the lakers/bucks 2h total two nights ago, you would be leave for a full week.

so what do you do?

come back 48 hours and post a GOY

lmao

almost as funny as you saying youd leave forever if fresno didnt cover the 2h vs hawaii (which of course they didnt)

spanky2

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
toronto,canada
Still 6:49 left in the Game BUT, I really like the position you have selected(or should I say SELECTIONS !!). NICE CALL on the Colo. plays, I played a taste on the Under 2nd half myself (Neb. really looks bad and Colo. playing very 'tight to the vest- high percentage ,short passing plays mixed in with a high dose of RUN, RUN, and RUN !!!
Good Luck All...Spanky... :clap:

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
gman2 said:
um, if i recall correctly, you said if you lost the lakers/bucks 2h total two nights ago, you would be leave for a full week.

so what do you do?

come back 48 hours and post a GOY

lmao

almost as funny as you saying youd leave forever if fresno didnt cover the 2h vs hawaii (which of course they didnt)

It makes perfect sense G.....

This was all in reference to leaving the RX again, not here. :142lmao:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
guys, well we did SERIOUS DAMAGE to the man on the col/neb game. giving some of it back in the lsu under game. but we will get back our money on the 2h play, sirs.

as for my posting again, gman, you will notice i have NOT posted in the NBA forum. that was what I am banished from. NOT the main forum.

Sorry to burst your bubble sir. Try to keep it positive from now on, as your negativity is adversely affecting our plays..

:sadwave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie