gags..wth `s up with your boys?

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
so am I..

that was a sad sack group on that field today..

whatever thoughts the Steelers had of Jones being capable of keeping that boat from sinking are folly.

that kid didn't have a friggin' clue today against a team allowing 26 points a game ..

Faint playoff hopes now..they can't beat Cinc. twice...and dam sure can't go 6-3 the rest of the way with the road games they have left..

real shame too...cuzzz w/Ben in there they can upset the applecart.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home

Faint playoff hopes now..they can't beat Cinc. twice...and dam sure can't go 6-3 the rest of the way with the road games they have left..

5-4 gets them in the playoffs. Maybe 4-5 gets them in the playoffs.

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
9-7 ...ok ..possible

CINC..OAK..CLEV..SEATTLE....INDY..CINC..DENVER...BALT...CLEV..

where in here does Ben return...:0corn

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
9-7 ...ok ..possible

CINC..OAK..CLEV..SEATTLE....INDY..CINC..DENVER...BALT...CLEV..

where in here does Ben return...:0corn

It ain't easy but they can do it. Ben expected to start Week 8 vs the Bengals. :0corn

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
5-4 gets them in the playoffs. Maybe 4-5 gets them in the playoffs.

the afc wildcard race is a real cluster.....so many teams expected to be good are totally wet-shitting their beds.....

and btw..who in hell put the ravens`s schedule together this year?....hines ward?.....we start the year with back to back trips to the west coast...and before the season even hits the halfway point,we`re in the middle of ANOTHER bacK-to-back west coast trip...that`s two separate back-to-back west coast trips before we even hit the halfway point....5 out of our first 7 on the road.....

if you wanted to sink a team early,just give em this f`ed up schedule.....absolutely brutal...

fla

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
tampa, florida
I'll chime in here. I am very happy that they are 4-3 with Ben coming back next week after starting the aging Ron Mexico and most recently another OU QB bust who was BEHIND Ron Mexico on the depth chart. Good grief....

:toast:

Gags

Moneybags
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2005
Allentown, Pa
Well after watching that bullshit game I can say this. I'm more confused with NFL coaching than ever. After last week, Pitt held the Cards to one TD and forced 3 turnovers against what I consider one of the top offenses in the league. Fastforward to this week. Here are the Chiefs, no Charles, no Maclin, no weapons anywhere unless you consider Kelse a threat, lol. Steelers played soft defense all day, giving up field position for your 3rd string QB. Fuckin idiots, if you play 10 yards deep on 3rd and 5 why play? Fuckin warmup the bus at halftime and save some sweat. Bullshit soft ass defense vs a shitty Alex Smith led offense. Fuck you Butler and Tomlin, should be coaching High School Friday nights. FUCK Me!!:0032:0032:0032

Gags

Moneybags
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2005
Allentown, Pa
the afc wildcard race is a real cluster.....so many teams expected to be good are totally wet-shitting their beds.....

and btw..who in hell put the ravens`s schedule together this year?....hines ward?.....we start the year with back to back trips to the west coast...and before the season even hits the halfway point,we`re in the middle of ANOTHER bacK-to-back west coast trip...that`s two separate back-to-back west coast trips before we even hit the halfway point....5 out of our first 7 on the road.....

if you wanted to sink a team early,just give em this f`ed up schedule.....absolutely brutal...

Steelers have the toughest schedule statisticly. Ravens ranked #11 so stop your whining. Maybe Harbaugh blew the wrong guy in the offseason? :jerkit:

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Steelers have the toughest schedule statisticly. Ravens ranked #11 so stop your whining. Maybe Harbaugh blew the wrong guy in the offseason? :jerkit:

well,that`s about as helpful as a glass hammer....the easy second half of our schedule is basically renedered null and void by our shitty first half schedule....the chances of our making the playoffs after this start are about the same as my 75 year old neighbor running the boston marathon(and he has m.s.).....

...I have Carolina in a teaser and they have ted ginn is starting at wr ..........and they`re undefeated?........:lol:

Bet on MyBookie