MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

The_Gamblar

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
First Post of the NBA SEASON..

3 plays today..

PopCorn Game of the DAY
TORONTO VS ATLANTA

- o'neal is playing poorly, j-smooth and joe johnson are playing ridicolous, raps only beat atl at home last year in 3 meetings, atl's only win was at home against raps in those 3 meetings (tj ford incident), and they did it without bibby and an improving marvin williams, raps have no wing players, atl is for real beating NO, PHI, and ORL, teams that raps have troubling beating, unless bosh goes for 55and15 i don't see raps taking this one; even if tim donaghy is reinstated..
ATL stays perfect and improves to 4-0
:0corn

ATL ML 2 UNITS

:shrug: THE I DON"T GET THE LINE - GAME OF THE DAY
MIAMI VS SAN ANTONIO

- at first when i looked at this game.. i thought -6.5 was too much.. especially struggling against a young portland team, but then i saw portland play the rockets and got impressed.. portland is for real, then i took a closer look at the line, and remember that MIAMI beat SAN A in SAN A in one of the last preseason games where WADE didn't even play.. but then again thats preseason, i just don't like what im seeing from SAN A.. there defence is horrible, parker duncan mason jr seem to be the only ones that can score when needed.. MIAMI's D is stepping up leading the league in steals with 11.8 avg.. while spurs are leading the league in turnovers but im sure you guys can find those stats anywhere.. what you may not find is chalmers manning up and saying he is ready to play the top PG in the league meaning parker and paul... i like that attitude, MIAMI is struggling on the road right now .. but i say they keep this closer than the -6.5 that SAn A is given.. usually give 3 pts to the home team right? however it seems like the whole world is back on the spurs bangwagon after one 55 point outing where they barely one!.. i still think the spurs aren't contenders without manu .. parker wanted it badly last game and he got it.. don't think he will be that motivated after a long game against minn.. at home he might relax.. i like MIAMI wanting this more than SAN A..

MIAMI +6.5 2 UNITS
MIAMI ML 1 UNIT

UTD 0-0

Felonious Monk

Site Owner
Forum Member
Oct 26, 2001
Austin, TX
agree with the Miami play. almost feels like a trap game because i think the Spurs would cover this line only around 20% of the time with their current lineup.

Miami is young and talent-rich while the Spurs are veteran savvy but spiraling downward fast. Duncan and Oberto should have some success in the paint but Miami's perimeter threat and slashing style should keep them within the number if not win outright.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg