Gambling Monday's

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

The_Gamblar

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
keeping it simple today..

TORONTO VS BOSTON

- looks like boston's D is picking up where it left off last season.. -8 for the celtics.. looks deep esp. against a good toronto team and one that just came off a big win against a good team that plays well at home...if bosh keeps playing the way he does looks like toronto will cover .. the key will be calderon's play vs boston's bench.. its really 50-50 on this one.. so if you don't like to gamble stay away from this line..i like the fact that boston plays this one at home so maybe THEY WON"T relax and let the raps back in this game if they are ahead into the 2nd half like they did with DET. im sure fans in the garden won't let that happen and boston will avenge last years game against t.o with a blow out..

BOSTON -8 2 UNITS

UTD 8-1

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The_Gamblar

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
i use to do a lot of games when i started early on .. and found myself spreading my bets out and losing quickier .. its like blackjack.. you play one hand .. maybe two sometimes to spread yourself out.. if you play too many hands you get burn when the dealer has a good hand.. even when your feeling good and the dealer is showing a bust card and you got 20's .. backdoor 21's come up and scoop your whole roll and you go on suicide watch.. thats why i like to play 1 or 2 plays a day .. take a look at the whole schedule and place a big bet when you have a good feeling if not then lower your bet if you think a loss is coming .. we all lose no one is perfect.. just make sure you lose less than you win.. meaning win those big bets .. lose those small bets.. thats how you move forward.. so to answer your question .. i don't play over under any more so i don't look at it .. i just do what i do best or what works .. like business, speacialize .. over-under, if i give you advice here your better off picking it yourself

The_Gamblar

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
if there is any trend tonight.. is 2nd half come backs by the favs .. i hope celtics are part of that group and find someone to score! C'mon Man!

The_Gamblar

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
87-94.. :eek: .. so close to a push

should have played it safe and picked portland to cover .. but hind sight is 20/20 .. no more gambling picks for me for a while

UTD 8-3

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg