Gambling Monday's

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

The_Gamblar

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
doing both games today.. rolls toward the home teams

Rockets-Thunder
- Oklahoma isn't a bad team, they just don't have the talent to play competitively in this league, houston on the other hand, wins every other game, its like a brain lapse of focus, the line is pretty close to where i think this game will be .. at 9 actually, which sucks cuz im taking the thunder at +8.5.. i like green's development lately even though they are losing, green's production is up, and thats something houston didn't see a whole lot in there previous game against OKC..going with the trend in my head..

THUNDER +8.5 [1-UNIT] :director: MAKE SOME NOISE IF YOU AT THIS GAME.

Spurs-Clippers
- all the stats tell me spurs, better on the road than at home, coming off 2 incredible wins without parker, but my gut tells me clips on this one, there schedule hasn't made it easy for davis to adjust to his new teammates, and looking at it , i wouldn't be surprise if brand was still around they would be any better than 2-6 .. there defence is horrible, and on the opposite side the spurs are admazing, i feel with a strong home crowd in this one.. they cover the -2 ..clips don't match up that bad against the spurs without parker, hill and vaughn will get slaughted by davis here.. and if Dunleavy starts camby with thomas on the bench it would be a more effective way to slow duncan.. and if KAMAN actually sets up in this game he could go 22-11 max against oberto.. going with my gut.

CLIPPERS -2 [3-UNITS] :scared

UTD 13-3
UFC 0-1