Gambling Saturday's

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

The_Gamblar

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
ONE SMALL PLAY TODAY

:nono: ONE PLAYER CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.. EVEN AGAINST AN ENTIRE TEAM.

CLEVELAND VS BULLS

- didn't get a chance to watch the games from last night but read up on the boxscores.. i didn't see how the bulls crushed phoenix entriely but saw the highlights.. it looked like they got hot at home against a team that is not known to play D .. looks like they just outscored the suns.. big deal.. i looked at the odds for todays game.. +1.5 for chicago.. i guess thats a fair assessment ..playing at home they shot very well .. i guess there is some history here to push the line closer to chicago as the cavs don't seem to play well in chicago and chicago is riding a 3-0 start in all home games this season..
HOWEVER>.. i did watch cavs and bulls previous game.. is it just me or does it look like rose is afarid of lebron .. didn't drive to the line too often add wallace in the key .. roses's game is just creating shots for others.. factor in LEBRON's big performance with 40+ in that game which i assume was set off cuz of gooden's smack talk.. and you got a fired up lebron .. we all know what he did when bosh's gf smacked talked .. i don't think gooden will do it again this time around.. but someone will set off lebron in this game .. home court is an advantage but great teams championship teams win on the road.. i like lebron taking over this game.. bulls have not impressed me to the point where they could steal this game in my mind.. both teams coming off back to back games.. maybe bulls are riding a high from the phoenix game and carry it over.. i doubt it

i'll take the superstar over a well rounded team anytime if LEBRON vs DETRIOT has taught me anything.. one player can make a major difference.. and this being a divisional game and the last leg of a 4 game week for both teams.. bulls may want to bounce back but i say lebron gets fired up and keeps rolling..

note* don't let the avatar fool you.. im not that big of a bron bron fan .. i see it rolling cleveland's way tonight

CLEVELAND ML 1 UNIT

UTD 5-0