MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

The_Gamblar

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
1 play for now ..

IVERSON? CARTER? MARBURY? what do all
3 of these names have in common? Ruin teams.. :142smilie

BOSTON VS DETRIOT

- so IVERSON gets 24 .. which is 2 more than his last appearence with 22 as a newcomer on Denver.. that means he will get 22-28 next game against boston.. thats great.. but what does that do to the lines of those around him.. rip gets 20 and prince and wallace get 10 thats 60 at most.. plus you get extra 20 from the bench at most.. making it 80-90.. im sorry you need more than that to beat the celtics avg 94.8 per game.. granted in the second game back when iverson joined denver they played boston in the mile high.. garnett did horrible but then again he was suffer from an injury and had problems dealing with the climate that troubles many visitors when they go there.. HOWEVER> this time they play in detriot.. and detriot is going to play a tough boston team that is deteremine not to let meltdowns like the one in indiana happen again.. i think that loss made them better this season if they didn't lose there i don't know if i would take them in this game.. but they did.. and a loss makes your team better especially in the case of boston where you got championship players that don't make the same mistake twice.. i say boston's D steps it up in this game.. rondo won't stop AI from getting 20+ but then again AI will just ruin his own team in the process.. prince was playing well until AI showed up and i see him shooting poorly in this one again espeacially against PP .. i like boston setting a statement in this game that they will win on the road and will do it by dominating Defence..
give me the points!

BOSTON +2 2 UNITS

UTD 6-0

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The_Gamblar

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
when pistons play at home...they kinda crazy
:shrug:

i guess detriot has a new era.. the era of iverson.. they will do better as the season goes on but right now iverson needs to learn the system better .. even then the curse of Iverson still remains.
- i guess this will show vegas never to put boston as a dog after a loss in the same week

BOSTON 88, DETRIOT 76

*note. hamilton 0-8.. looks like he will be the odd man out on this team after the trade.. so if you got him on fantasy teams.. trade him before its too late..

UTD 8-0

The_Gamblar

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
adding 1 play for tonight

HOW DO YOU CAP GAMES IF PLAYERS HAVE NEVER PLAYED AGAINST EACH OTHER ?? YOU CAN"T THATS HOW!.:confused:

Houston vs Lakers

- lakers playing really well out of the gates this season.. healthy bynum helps.. i like lakers to win this game .. however -7 is too much.. houston keeps games close with there D and game managment .. they're losses this season are to portland which was a wild finish and portland is for real this year.. and boston.. which was only by 4.. best team in the league..

-note that this is houston's second game at staples in 2 days.. they will be use to the rim .. maybe even more so than the lakers after there 1 game road trip.. (dont count playing clippers a road trip)

- so with that in mind and plus lakers and houston haven't played each other with gasol/ evolved bynum and artest in the mix.. i don't see how you can evaluate this game and give lakers 7 pts here.. i like this game to be close .. maybe even a finish like the portland/houston game..

HOUSTON +7 1 UNIT

UTD 8-0

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg