game 3 PLAY and a side of fries, (no, NOT Frye)

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
Let's just keep this simple and stay focused....Warriors $$$ line for the game 165. risking $990 to win $600

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
Let's just keep this simple and stay focused....Warriors $$$ line for the game 165. risking $990 to win $600

chicken dinner! Cavs played their best game of the finals and came up short. Outplayed the Dubs for the 21 of the 24 second half minutes..Went to 1 on 1 ball down the stretch and faded...Miraculous game by Kyrie and the typically dominant game by LBJ, but 1-16 from Love, CHUMPert, DerOLD WIlliams and Richard "he's such a good guy, so let's keep him around" Jefferson. That's 6% shooting for those keeping score at home. Consider that JR Smith had the ONE game he usually shows up for in any given series and they got ridiculous games from both Kyrie and Irving so they've milked this cow for about as much as they're gonna get. I can't imagine the Cavs not only NOT winning game 4 but even keeping it close. I heard the Cavs filed a missing person report on Tristan Thompson with the Cleveland police department..I sure hope he's ok...Cleveland bettors, are you going back for more? Are you that stubborn? Remember when Draymond said he wanted to "annihilate" the Cavs? Well, watch what happens in game 4. You want easy money? It's right there for the taking....Dubs crush, foot on neck style, til they say "UNCLE (Drew)".:sadwave:

Bet on MyBookie