Game 3 -- UNDER + GIANTS

ghostom

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
I'm gonna be on the UNDER tonight.
Sweated out the UNDER w/Washburn and Schmidt in Game 1. Enjoyed that laugher of an OVER in Game 2.
Tonight's pitchers are not likely to completely slam the door on these two potent lineups, but should hold it UNDER the number.

Pac Bell is a pitcher-friendly park and I Look for the Giants to bounce back with Livan Hernandez who appears to have found his groove in the playoffs. Ramon Ortiz's control has slipped over his last three starts, as he's been missing both inside and outside the strike zone. However, he's a quality pitcher with good enough stuff to pitch out of trouble and minimize damage.

Interesting Ump angle with Tim Tschida.
Home teams this year are 21-13.
Both games umped for Ortiz went UNDER.
Four games for Hernandez went UNDER.

UNDER 9 (Double Bet)
GIANTS+UNDER 9 (Parlay)

GOOD LUCK :D

ghostom

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
I played it early this morning @ -130. Just checked and it's holding there so far. You may be right though. After the last game's score, late public $$$ may push this line up a half notch. Hope patience is a virtue for you.

GOOD LUCK

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
A

Antonio

yyz a few smart shops have already gone down the ?. Vip, Carib and a few others till holding at 9 though. GL

UT-Longhorn

U.T. Texas Ex
Forum Member
Jul 13, 2002
Texas
UNDER is getting pounded hard. Just went to 8.5 at my book.........

I hate betting with the squares, so i may go OVER on this one......

good luck!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
A

Antonio

So your saying Square money is pounding the UNDER? A SQUARE bettor could put 5 dimes on a game and not move the line. While a SHARP can move the line off a $500 bet. Either way i dont like going against smart shops. You'd be lucky to hit 40% of the time. GL on whatever you decide tonite.