Game 4 plays (first edition)

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
Only lines out on my books are 1st half and game/total

Well, it's been a pretty good postseason run and this will be the last game of the season. The Warriors will finish an historic 16-0 run in the playoffs, tainted slightly by Kawaii Leonard's injury but still a feat that has never been accomplished by any team in the history of the Association. I'm taking the winnings I'm about to earn on the series win and put it into play for game 4.

First half Warriors -3 risking $550 to win $500
Warriors $$$ line first half -190 risking $570 to win $300
Warriors for the game -4 - 150 (buying two points ) risking $900 to win $600
Warriors $$$ line for the game -240 risking $1200 to win $500.
1st half under 117 risking $220 to win $200
Game total under 229 (buy half a point) risking $240 to win $200

Will be back with 1st quarter plays, adjusted line plays and some props when they come out. Feel this one should be over early. We'll see how much "pride" The Cavs play for...

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
Only lines out on my books are 1st half and game/total

Well, it's been a pretty good postseason run and this will be the last game of the season. The Warriors will finish an historic 16-0 run in the playoffs, tainted slightly by Kawaii Leonard's injury but still a feat that has never been accomplished by any team in the history of the Association. I'm taking the winnings I'm about to earn on the series win and put it into play for game 4.

First half Warriors -3 risking $550 to win $500
Warriors $$$ line first half -190 risking $570 to win $300
Warriors for the game -4 - 150 (buying two points ) risking $900 to win $600
Warriors $$$ line for the game -240 risking $1200 to win $500.
1st half under 117 risking $220 to win $200
Game total under 229 (buy half a point) risking $240 to win $200

Will be back with 1st quarter plays, adjusted line plays and some props when they come out. Feel this one should be over early. We'll see how much "pride" The Cavs play for...

SWEEP! CLEAN SWEEP! Right down the drain that is....Gave back all the winnings and then some. Felt the Dubs would come out and take care of things and focus on setting the "record" straight but they came out like A) they didn't care and played lazy basketball, B) wanted to see the team make 10M more dollars from getting another
home game or C) wanted to win on their home floor for their fans...

They got manhandled. Kyrie was pure genius (again) and only KD really and Draymond showed up for the Warriors. Pathetic referring on both sides of the floor, the refs let the game get away from them. Monday should be interesting but if the Warriors don't win Monday we could see the greatest comeback in sports.... since the Superbowl :mj07:...I'll be on the Dubs again, and some props...Got enough riding on the series to get on the plus side and will double down with the (assumed) profits coming in on my series plays to play the Dubs strong on Monday. No way Cleveland gets what they got from the "role players" in Oracle that they got in Cleveland. 13-23 from the "NON BIG 3"...that's some good home cooking right there...

Bet on MyBookie