Game 4 Rating Increases!!!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ticali24

Forum Member
Apr 29, 2004
California
Game 4 of the NBA finals averaged a 14.4 overnight rating. That is 66% higher than the 8.7 overnight rating for game 4 of last year's Finals between Nets/Spurs and 20%higher than game 4 between Lakers/Nets in 2002.

The reason for the high rating is Detroit being up 2-1 in series for game 4. Officials guaranteed that by putting Detroit to the line 3 times as much as the Lakers. Not fair but NBA is a business. Lakers up 2-1 to Pistons would get at least 20% less ratings. Stern now has some ammo to negoitiate new TV contracts/advertising.

Tonight there should not be real disparity in free throw shooting. Maybe the officials will make the Pistons beat the Lakers once without their help.

Pistons have scored 41 more pts than the Lakers on the free throw line! :eek:

Pistons scored 91pts off free throw line!!!
Lakers scored 50pts off free throw line!!!!

Refs 3
Lakers 1

SimonSezs

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2001
Gambling Town, USA
Free throws and foul calls have been going the Pistons way, but this team is playing great ball and playing aggressive. In turn they are getting the calls.

Lakers are being outplayed and outcoached. Wallace was taken out of the first three games, Lakers had every effort to make this a series - they are simply not as hungary as the Pistons. The better defensive team is winning and so far the Lakers have had no answer to the pick-n-roll. They are out of sync.

I thought the Lakers would have an easy series, but it is time to give these Pistons their due. I would like to see the Lakers make a series out of this beginning tonight, we shall see.

Wilson

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2002
1813 Virginia St
ticali-

How many threads are you going to start to express your disatisfaction with the referees? Please take it to a Laker board...this is a gambling forum.

Thank You

Management

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CryBoy

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Arlington, TX
Wilson said:
ticali-

How many threads are you going to start to express your disatisfaction with the referees? Please take it to a Laker board...this is a gambling forum.

Thank You

Management

Management! :D

ticali24

Forum Member
Apr 29, 2004
California
Wilson you are not very bright. The subject of this thread was about TV ratings. If you do not want to open the thread, please don't. This thread so far has received 67 reviews, so looks like some people were intesested in opening the thread. The title of the thread was "Game 4 Rating Increases!!!!!"

Management needs a brighter team!!!!!! :lol2

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ticali24

Forum Member
Apr 29, 2004
California
Why do you feel the need to come into my thread? There are currently 50 threads on the NBA forum. I have contributed to 5 of those 50 threads. That is 10%. Please post in one of the other 45 threads if you do not like what is being said in my threads. Adios!

maverick2112

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
Wyoming
This thread so far has received 67 reviews, so looks like some people were intesested in opening the thread.

The only reason people are reading your posts is to see really how stupid someone really can be............and believe me you are surprising them moment by moment:moon:

You do realize if the Lakers lose tonight you will have given more excuses for their 1-4 deficit ass kicking than any other team in the history in pro sports. Can you imagine losing 4 out of 5 games and still crying........yes its Ticali's way:rolleyes:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg