Game of my year

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
Thanks guys. Northcoast is a joke. Always has been. Makes me feel even better about my play. Gonna have to change the name of it to Game of my decade.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ldabdou

Chillaxin
Forum Member
Dec 28, 2004
Nor Cal
NorthCoast

5* USF -3.5

It is their highest rated play of the day
Just passing it along
Good Luck

Key Releases

#330 Temple

Single Plays
? Temple +4 So. Florida

#330 TEMPLE +149 over South Florida
12:00 PM EST. South Florida is coming off a tough game at home against #4 Florida State. They hung in there for a while before falling by 13 but more importantly, it was a physically and emotionally draining game. Going up to Philadelphia to face the Owls sure can?t be very appetizing for the Bulls, especially with another home game next week against another ranked opponent in Louisville.

Additionally, we?re not even convinced USF is the superior team here. They?ve lost three in a row, including a home loss to Rutgers. Its only two wins on the year came against Chattanooga and Nevada. Now this struggling and poor traveling club is in an awful spot and favored on the road?

This line is way off. The Owls have had two weeks to prepare for this one after a smarting loss at Penn State. Previously, they made a furious comeback against Maryland but just fell short. Those two losses impact this number but Temple has consistently covered spreads at home over the last few seasons and they appear to be undervalued in this spot yet again. Owls outright.

:mj07:

GL brother

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg