Game One/Round One

Nolan Dalla

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2000
Washington, DC/Las Vegas, NV
Sinbad, I like your EDM money line upset over DALLAS in the series.

But I'm surious as to have you have confidence in BUFF to beat PHILA, when the FLYERS dominated all four games between the two teams? BUFF could muster no offense. Do you have any thoughts beyond going for the SABRES based on value (+130) ?

Thanks.

Nolan

kebbyc

Forum Member
Dec 28, 2000
Canandaigua, NY 14424
The Sabres have really been studying Cechmanek this week and they think they have found some holes. They got 37 shots off last game but only scored 1 goal. Lindy Ruff guaranteed they would have more goals if they got 37 shots off again. Being a Sabre fan, I can only hope.

sinbad

Forum Member
Jan 23, 2001
St. John USVI
Nollan
My Buffalo pick Is pretty much a value play, this series could go either way.In hockey and bases very rarely will I play a favriote the value is in the dogs. Buffalo has a proven playoff goal tender Phlly does not.
The Sabres are 6-2 in Game 1, including 5-2 on the road, under coach Lindy Ruff. Buffalo knows they need to score,look for them to try and rattle Phlly's rookie netkeeper with alot of action in front of the net.I'm hoping for a 2-2 score at the end of 3 thus securing the over. A deflection probley wins this one. The way the line are set I don't see much value in any of the games, all post season plays are going to be small mostly for fun. The money is in the bases.
By the way I enjoy your write ups very much thanks for the time and effort.

GL SB

Bet on MyBookie