Gardenweasel

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I know you always seem a bit crazy, but you appear to be more on the brink than ever lately. Will you be OK? Please feel free to use this thread to do whatever venting necessary to keep you out of the hospital and above ground.:(

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
The mood swings are frightening and have intensified.
:scared Never saw a guy so down because the rich may have to pay a few more pennies of their taxes. Almost as if it is really crushing him.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Smurph can you hold on to these. These are easy this week
Gbay BB
KC
Oakland

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Sponge I got was what you need:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1639351&fullscreen=1" width="480" height="360" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="true" /><param name="movie" quality="best" value="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1639351&fullscreen=1" /></object><div style="padding:5px 0; text-align:center; width:480px;">See more <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/videos">funny videos</a> and <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/pictures">funny pictures</a> at <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/">CollegeHumor</a>.</div>

Hard Times

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2005
I have a real good friend that's an FBI profiler and the other day when weasel started a rant like some that he has started lately,I decided to read this tirade to my friend.
My friend said that weasel is unbalanced with a strong homosexual tendency.The words and language is quite obvious.
I wasn't going to say anything,but since the subject has been brought up.
Weasel used phrases such as, "try and focus that wandering eye", "a great crazy afoot"," low hanging fruit","jack-booted","planted that foot squarely in your mouth",and the dead give away was when he spelled "TOE" the line when he could of spelled it tow,by doing this,my friend,the FBI PROFILER said he also had a strong foot fetish.:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

TontoKowalski

BoomOuttaHere
Forum Member
Apr 26, 2008
U.S. American
I have a real good friend that's an FBI profiler and the other day when weasel started a rant like some that he has started lately,I decided to read this tirade to my friend.
My friend said that weasel is unbalanced with a strong homosexual tendency.The words and language is quite obvious.
Weasel used phrases such as, "try and focus that wandering eye", "a great crazy afoot"," low hanging fruit","jack-booted","planted that foot squarely in your mouth",and the dead give away was when he spelled "TOE" the line when he could of spelled it tow,by doing this,my friend,the FBI PROFILER said he also had a strong foot fetish.:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

even if thats made up, thats fucking funny...:mj07:
... and probably accurate too kurby

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
What does the FBI profiler think of Glen Beck? My gaydar isn't the best, but I swear that guy is denial and overcompensates with conservative rhetoric.

The Judge

Pura Vida!
Forum Member
Aug 5, 2004
SJO
Hard Times, at Mad Jack's we are opposed to FBI profiling. Thank you for keeping this in mind for your future posts. :SIB

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Gregg --Hards times chances on knowing what FBI stands for is about as likely as himhaving friend--

What we have here is another" no contact info"--cyber ghost no one knows or cares to know.

His 1st 2 posts here in 05 tells me all I need to know about him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

09-13-2005, 09:29 AM
Hard Times
Registered User Join Date: Jan 2005

Vinnie would you let me know when you find service plays. I will look for your reply. Let me know where to go,or post them for me. I will be a friend for life. May all your pennies turn to twentys.
and 2nd post in same thread--
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
09-13-2005, 06:55 PM
Hard Times

Yes I'm new to madjack and sports betting. What does GOY'S stand for.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

--and now he wants you believe he's gots FBI agents discussing threads with him--

He's been taking "yes we can" a bit to the extremes :mj07:

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
even if thats made up, thats fucking funny...:mj07:
... and probably accurate too kurby

that actually was pretty funny...in a vein popping,raving,foaming at the mouth,froth is flying ,lunatic fringe with a tinge of oily insincerity kinda` way........

well done,h.t....

btw...you don`t have a problem with homosexuals,do you hard times?...

Last edited:

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006

my goodness :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Gregg --Hards times chances on knowing what FBI stands for is about as likely as himhaving friend--

What we have here is another" no contact info"--cyber ghost no one knows or cares to know.

His 1st 2 posts here in 05 tells me all I need to know about him.

09-13-2005, 09:29 AM
Hard Times

Vinnie would you let me know when you find service plays. I will look for your reply. Let me know where to go,or post them for me. I will be a friend for life. May all your pennies turn to twentys.
and 2nd post in same thread--
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
09-13-2005, 06:55 PM
Hard Times

Yes I'm new to madjack and sports betting. What does GOY'S stand for.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

--and now he wants you believe he's gots FBI agents discussing threads with him--

He's been taking "yes we can" a bit to the extremes :mj07:

Boy i can't wait to hear what the profiler has to say about you :mj07:

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
The point is that "TOE" while being correct is part of the foot and tow is often used by mistake,but both spellings are common and by you using TOE just reinforces your foot fetish.

i think you`re belaboring your point....

it was funny....i :clap: gave you that.....

Bet on MyBookie