garenteed winner

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

verbalkint

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2001
raleigh, n c
i will take the under in every opening game of the next round of games.. no mater the total or the odds I will keep track in this post

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
True, but I had over on the Grand Salami of 13.5 today and only need 1 more to hit it in the entire 3rd period of Col/SJ.

I think Col/SJ goes over every game this series......

Congrats on the two winners today. Those two games had me worried about my bet.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Isn't it strange how betting totals is a completely differant animal than the sides. I still havn't figured out totals. Totals make me crazy.

KOD

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

verbalkint

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2001
raleigh, n c
"Isn't it strange how betting totals is a completely differant animal than the sides. I still havn't figured out totals. Totals make me crazy. "

so true , my strategy is to not pic games but to use a system. if you be t every nhl plyoff game too go under you will win... of then it is the ones you dont expect that r low scoring.

verbalkint

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2001
raleigh, n c
the tampa bay game goes just as planed 4 goals total & under the 4.5 and another winner..
Quote from pinnical "Montreal Canadiens/Tampa Bay Lightning Under 4.5 +110" that was the line at the time of my wager.
This brings the overall garentee to 4 games 3 winners , 1 loser. overall Total is +2.3, in 2 nites acction to more than double [2.3] my $. try and beat that.

back for the beginning of the next round. for the same bet.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RexBudler

Wonder Dog
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2003
Irvine, California
where is todays G U A R A N T E E........ I still havent figured out what a garentee is :shrug:.....hopefully there will be some A C T I O N

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg