Gatorbait please read

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Jay Trotter

Forum Member
Dec 29, 2000
watching your anti Rays plays with interest as I have played similar strategies in the past. As I am opposed to playing a -230 fav, what I did when I encountered that was to play the team total over. Seattle over 5 -120 to me is more reasonable than -230 for the win. What do you think?

Gatorbait

eat box
Forum Member
Sep 24, 2000
in the muff
I was wondering if anybody watched this thread. Jay trotter, I'm really not one to play baseball totals, and especially a total on one side. my reasoning for thinking the overs should come in more than not in Ray's games is that the Ray's pitching is ugly at best, especially once past the starter, and their lineup can produce sum runs, although not too consistent. I don't like playing these huge lines either, but I promised to myself I would stick too this unless these high #'s start to kill me. What I then will do is try the run line(-1.5). Yesterday I picked a hell of a day to play all three(over, side, and run line) and am going to do this again today, and give it at least 2 weeks, to see how this is doing. This is the first time I've done this in baseball, so I'm learning as I go. I just know, living here an all, this team is done! I just need to get by these games when the Rays are playing 1st place teams and these lines are rediculous. I've thought about leaving out these games with huge numbers, but feel then I won't have a true judgement if this will work or not. Anyways, I think I will make money playing this out. I really suggest jumping in, even if it is just playing against the Rays
wink.gif