Forum Member
Oct 31, 2006
Because he sucks!!!!Betting on the Jets has to be the worst thing 1 can do

Hashish

Smoked
Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Surf City
I can't recall seeing a worse performance by an NFL quarterback. He looks like a college backup coming off the bench with that deer-in-the-headlights look. What a fucking mope. It just goes to show what a terrible coach Ryan is when he has this clown as his starter. Seriously, the Broncos tried everything they could to gift wrap that cover for Jets backers, and Smith just had to piss it away.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
I can't recall seeing a worse performance by an NFL quarterback. He looks like a college backup coming off the bench with that deer-in-the-headlights look. What a fucking mope. It just goes to show what a terrible coach Ryan is when he has this clown as his starter. Seriously, the Broncos tried everything they could to gift wrap that cover for Jets backers, and Smith just had to piss it away.

I think it goes way beyond REXY. How fucking stupid has the JETS front office been...Draft Sanchez who sucked in college and then GENO who was no better.:mj07::mj07:

Last edited:

jesscolb

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2003
Alabama
Geno is a by product of the spread offense where you run as many plays as you can, don't value possessions, don't have to read defenses, etc.......Great college offense but would not draft a QB that runs this type of offense

jesscolb

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2003
Alabama
I think it goes way beyond REXY. He fucking stupid has the JETS front office been...Draft Sanchez who sucked in college and then GENO who was no better.:mj07::mj07:

When your 2 quarterbacks have been Sanchez and Geno Smith the guy is ready to be fired so he can take a better head coaching elsewhere.....The guy is a good head coach.......He went to 2 straight AFC championship games with Sanchez as the QB......The owner and front office have killed this franchise ...Currently they are $21 million dollars UNDER the cap......They are hanging Rex out to dry this year

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie