Get on this!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Uncle Vinnie

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Detriot,MI
Take under 50

The lions will not score much and the couple of times they do will burn up alot of clock. Look for the Lions to run,run,run for it is their only chance to win. Long run dominated drives will be present with both teams. Lions MUST keep the ball out of St. Louis's hands or suffer a tremendous blowout. Even so 35-10 is a beautiful site.

UV
cool.gif

my prediction 28-14 STL

djeze

Mr & Mrs djeze
Forum Member
Sep 21, 2000
Huntsville, AL
www.geocities.com
Uncle Vinny- I think that the Lions removed all of their plays that lead to 14 points, like Barry to the left, Barry to the right, and on 3rd and forever, Barry up the middle. It just doesn't sound the same (and not worth as much) to say Stewart up the...

I don't think that Detroit can put up more than 6... with 2 mercy fg's late in the game, keeping this one under. WAY UNDER...

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Ok then 33&1/3 stars on under. And it sounds like a blow out so. St Lou 34 stars. And one 4 team tez for 5 bucks.
wink.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
The game if you forget to turn it on.
biggrin.gif
Play the 4 teamer have some fun. Over/Under StLou-/Det+, Heck put 10 bucks on it middle the whole thing.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djeze

Mr & Mrs djeze
Forum Member
Sep 21, 2000
Huntsville, AL
www.geocities.com
djv- what happened to Schroeder yesterday? His push back cost us the game and the cover (would have had a fg intead of a punt) What did they teach him at UW LAX? Everyone else I know from their can play nice.

HEAVYCAV

Forum Member
Feb 10, 2001
mass.
you said it. that was what i think cost green bay the game!! besides an int. in the end zone.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Yes he always was pig headed. He seems to be getting better at many things. But still 17 years old with others. I agree that hurt bad. That and that first INT. Why the hell was that ball not thrown higher. What is Bubba about 6'5. Just another foot and it goes for a TD. Or its just knock down. I hope we have no hang over for Balt.

P

prft

Got St Louis to close out a tease at -5.. Sitting back and drinking a cold one...... YES........

------------------
Steve

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Steve thats a nice number-5. Will look you up some time.I come to mad town about 8/9 times a year. Was just there Sat for that no good Badger game. But the Band was dame good.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Oh Chit do I have along way to drive now. Hey how about that Bama.
wink.gif

P

prft

djv .... Madison, al.. just out side of huntsville, the home of nasa.. rocket city....... our bands here have guitars and most musicians here have more strings than teeth...... LOL... GOOD luck... your a good capper.. have followed you on the board...

------------------
Steve