Get this play now!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jkm

COOLER
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
dawgs -15 omg!!!!!!!! :00hour :00hour THIS IS A BLOWOUT AUBURN HAS NOT WON A SEC GAME AND WILL NOT WIN A SEC GAME , THEY HAVE MORE PROBLEMS THAN A MATH BOOK:mj07: THE COACHES ARE FIGHTING EACH OTHE, THERE ALL GOING TO GET FIRED AND KNOW IT , THIS LINE SHOULD 24, THIS GAME WIL BE OVER AT HALF JUST LIKE THE A&M GAME!!!!!!!!!:0002

TLankford

Donkey
Forum Member
Nov 24, 2005
Austin, TX
Normally have a pretty strong opinion on some profitable angle in AU games. Have been right all but one game this year, LSU.

Gonna wait to see who a couple key position starters are before looking at this one.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jkm

COOLER
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
LAST YEAR!!

LAST YEAR!!

WHEN AUBS WERE PLAYING GOOD FOOTBALL FOR THERE STANDARDS THEY LOST TO DAWGS AND TIDE 84-21 HELLO!!!! AUBURN HAS NO QB I MEAN NO QB THEY WANT SCORE MORE THAN 10 POINTS ON GA IF THAT!! GA NEEDS THIS GAME AUBS DONT CARE AS SOON AS THEY GET DOWN BY 14 ITS OVER DOGS BY 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:popcorn2

SNOWMAN

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2011
Good Call , I have close insider that told me there is chaios going at practice and everyone has giving up putting the blame on everybody else.

TLankford

Donkey
Forum Member
Nov 24, 2005
Austin, TX
WHEN AUBS WERE PLAYING GOOD FOOTBALL FOR THERE STANDARDS THEY LOST TO DAWGS AND TIDE 84-21 HELLO!!!! AUBURN HAS NO QB I MEAN NO QB THEY WANT SCORE MORE THAN 10 POINTS ON GA IF THAT!! GA NEEDS THIS GAME AUBS DONT CARE AS SOON AS THEY GET DOWN BY 14 ITS OVER DOGS BY 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:popcorn2

Not sure whose standards "there standards" are in your post, but nobody really thought we were up to par, let alone "good football" after losing by DDs to Clemson and Arkansas and getting our shit pushed in by LSU last year. Don't remember seeing anyone with any sense on here saying we would keep it in the # last year (14.5 i believe).

as for the QB issue - haven't seen anywhere saying whether Wallace is starting or not. He's an improvement over Moseley and Frazier. As much of an improvement as a TrFr can be who would be starting his 1st SEC game.

MLB is other issue - if McKinzy starts over Holland at MLB, we're much more equipped to slow down offenses and at least try to keep games close, see: LSU, Vandy - two games he started/played majority snaps in.

Not saying AU is the play. Still haven't made any lean on the game. But a road fav laying more than 2TDs in conference at night... learned my lesson in LSU game that this situation is never one to qualify a play as a monster or a lock.

:0008

:0003

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jkm

COOLER
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
GREAT POST

GREAT POST

:facepalm:
Not sure whose standards "there standards" are in your post, but nobody really thought we were up to par, let alone "good football" after losing by DDs to Clemson and Arkansas and getting our shit pushed in by LSU last year. Don't remember seeing anyone with any sense on here saying we would keep it in the # last year (14.5 i believe).

as for the QB issue - haven't seen anywhere saying whether Wallace is starting or not. He's an improvement over Moseley and Frazier. As much of an improvement as a TrFr can be who would be starting his 1st SEC game.

MLB is other issue - if McKinzy starts over Holland at MLB, we're much more equipped to slow down offenses and at least try to keep games close, see: LSU, Vandy - two games he started/played majority snaps in.

Not saying AU is the play. Still haven't made any lean on the game. But a road fav laying more than 2TDs in conference at night... learned my lesson in LSU game that this situation is never one to qualify a play as a monster or a lock.

:0008

:0003
I AGREE WITH YOU CHICK FIL A IS A BETTER MLB THAN Holland but then again you are:facepalm: but the reason i love this game so much is that AUBURN OFFENCE Is so bad and this is the best team auburn has played all year and there going:popcorn2 to start a FRESMAN QB from PC that is no were near ready for this type game!!!! MY PIC IS ALL ON AU QB'S!! THEY HAVE 0 PASSING GAME,MAN IM SORRY BUT THIS WILL BE UGLY!!!!!

TLankford

Donkey
Forum Member
Nov 24, 2005
Austin, TX
Same thing I said for the LSU-AU game, whose defense is far superior to UGA's. Wallace could come out and surprise people. He's better than Clint or Frazier. TrFr in first SEC game is shaky territory though.

GL with your bet. Hope it hits, as the worse we get beat this week the less hesitation we'll have kicking Gene's ass out the door Dec. 1

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jkm

COOLER
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:00hour SOMEBODY GIVE ME SOME LOVE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg