Get your Suck for Luck shirts here!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
Hey, Vikes fans! I've designed shirts we can all get behind this season - wear them with hope in your heart! Get them while they are hot and the Vikes are cold!

You can see an example of one as my avatar - I designed two versions. Here's the link:

http://www.cafepress.com/chadmaninc

If any of you currently are rooting that your bottom-feeding teams can finish first in the Luck sweepstakes and would like a shirt reflective of your squad, let me know and I'll design one for you. Or other sports or other subject ideas - let me know.

Thanks to Jack for letting me post this. I'm sure he just feels sorry for me/us being a Minnesota (except the Lynx) sports fan these days... :facepalm:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
It can go to the dumpster or be deleted, I don't care. Just thought it could be fun for some people that have little to cheer about this year.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

PocketAces

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 30, 2003
WI
Love the Pack. I'm just not like most fans that think they'll go 16-0 every year.

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
I like em Chadman :0074 although they wouldnt take him since they have Ponder :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
Chadman - you not like some of the other clowns around here - If you want to post this........you have free reign. :0008

Joker, I checked with Jack before posting. I have the utmost respect for his business and realize the situation. Didn't want to ruffle feathers, just had a little spare time and thought I'd have some fun. So far, I will have the only one in "syndication," which will make it very valuable...lol.

I didn't notice any thong options, but I suppose panties or boxers might have a little more connection to the theme in some ways. I'll check it out. (Un)fortunately the Vikes played a complete game today and the Colts couldn't hold on. Things could toughen up moving forward for the dream. The team has plenty of talent, but not sure how many actual wins they have in store with McNabb at the helm.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg