Getting Close Now

Tiger

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
Yep, only 15 days until the season opens on October 3rd.

We don't get the traffic that the other forums at Madjack's get and that makes this forum a little special in my opinion. Last year, we had maybe 10-12 regular members and every time you posted here, you KNEW that all the other regulars were reading your post, and that itself made it seem like family.

So, if you are reading this, please consider joining the Madjack hockey family this season and giving us your input. Like I already said, we are a small group, but we are a good group of people and a good group of cappers.

If you used to be part of this and have wandered away, please feel free to come back and post your pucks here again.......two names come to mind that were EXPERTS....Center Ice and Beergut.........two posters who made a lot of people here a lot of money in pucks, please come home and be a part of the Madjack family again.

Looking forward to October 3rd,
Tiger

Mr.

Director
Forum Member
Nov 22, 1999
Toronto, ON
Well said, Tiger. And I for one can't wait. Let's make this a season to remember.

Cheers!

layinwood

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Dallas, TX
Well I'm excited about this year. I have never had the opportunity to bet on hockey, but with my offshore account I can now.

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
WELP, I'm back....returning to this great forum.

I'm just sad that I stumbled onto this site midway through the hockey season in the great year of 2000.

But here I am...and ready for the 2001 season....trying to improve upon my great run in pucks last season.

we're almost there...it's coming....
biggrin.gif

selkirk

Forum Member
Jul 16, 1999
Canada
looking forward to hockey, I like it a little on the quiet side. centre ice and beergut hope they do post this year.

prediction: The leafs managed to get worse this year, I have a small bet with a friend that they will not get over 90 points this year. I have seen 88 at some books may play that to.

thanks
selkirk

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
The Leafs looked so dis-organized in pre-season...and with Ottawa pounding them last nite..and the LEAFZ' first game against Ottawa(REVENGE FROM LAST YEAR'S PLAYOFFS??), I may lay some green down on our neighbours in the nation's CAPITAL...

...which is Ottawa by the way, for those that are geographically-challenged.

biggrin.gif

Kronheim

Forum Member
Sep 26, 2001
Canadaland
Hi everybody! (say w/ Dr. Nick accent)

Been lurking at MJs all summer, reading, learning and just waiting for hockey season! I love the attitude, or rather the *lack* of attitude at this site. I'm really looking forward to cappin' pucks with you all!

Hails to all

Kron

TIME TO MAKE $$$

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 24, 2001
TORONTO, CANADA
I SMELL GREEN, and I don't mean that kind of green, I mean $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

OCT 3rd,2001.

This date wil be the start of a traggic year for the books

------------------
SEPT 11, 2001. THE DAY THAT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

R.I.P. TO ALL VICTIMS
We are in this together

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Man, gotta like a NHL handicapping forum with a bunch of Canucks involved in it. That can only be a good thing!

-S

beertime

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2000
denver
Originally posted by Nick Douglas:
I am frothing. Bring on the 4 unit plays!

sounds like some caged monsters in here lol
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by beertime (edited 09-27-2001).]

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
4 unit plays....???

I'll be doin a new "super" system play (sorry 'Mizer, had to take that one..)
with 5 unit selections (that i feel have a GREAT chance of winning).

what's my incentive...???

1) I have to come up with $30,000 by March
for the down-payment as my brand new house...(I have about half of that from working, but I wouldn't mind a "safety net" to help me out.

2) Have to pay off a BRAND new car.

3) Wedding costs (marriage will be in July 2002)
biggrin.gif

so I have plenty of incentive to kick some
ass for the Lord....

IT'S COMING....

nhl8810

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
NJ
Its getting so close now i cant wait. I love this forum and cant wait to get back in the swing of things. I will have some plays early on and build toward the end of football season. It looks to be a profitable year. LETS ALL KICK SOME ASS.

Bet on MyBookie