Getting Married in 14 hours!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Jinxbreaker

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
Kernersville NC
Either shoot me or wish me Luck!!!!!!Well I'm a betting man since I'm on this board and intend to lower that D word to under 50%. IT'S SHOW TIME. Since it's rained every day since Feb 17 in Hawaii(92 inches in March) I'm taking the SUN WITH THE POINTS!!!!

Hokie Fan

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2003
been married 12 long long long years....
run dude and dont look back
Every married guy in here will give and send you cash till you reach a safe hiding place

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
Jinx..by the time you get this I think it might be to late..but... don't listen to Hokie fan and Ronnie.Thats great your getting married.Best of luck and hope the sun does shine on you and your misses.
My daughter is getting married in May.Now thats a different story...I'll kick his ass if he does anything to her.lol
Good luck..Hokie and Ronnie have the biggest number of hits in the "always praying" post here in MJ's.Think there are 1,000's of vistors to that forum every week.You must stay away from that site.I myself have never visited that site.I do have friends that use my computer at home that might.So if MJ's knows who "hits" that disgusting place..it's not me.My damn buddies need to get there own computer..

Good luck..If you live in Hawaii where do you go for your honeymoon???

buddy

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Pittsburgh, Pa.
If you were getting married 500 years ago...

Most people got married in June because they took their yearly bath in May, and still smelled pretty good by June. However, they were starting to smell, so brides carried a bouquet of flowers to hide the body odor. Hence the custom today of carrying a bouquet when getting married.

Use deoderant.

Good luck!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jinxbreaker

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
Kernersville NC
Box, by the way thanks for the updates on Herb. I'd love to see the pictures. Actually live in RI and the honeymoon is in Hawaii, hense the no rain. Thanks for the wishes, I'm going to be 42 in May and have held out lomg enough to get married. Good Luck w/your Daughters wedding as well. Just bought 2 dozen golf balls that are going to end up in the Pacific(Kaapala).

The Boys

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Royal Oak, Michigan, a Detroit Suburb
buddy said:
If you were getting married 500 years ago...

Most people got married in June because they took their yearly bath in May, and still smelled pretty good by June. However, they were starting to smell, so brides carried a bouquet of flowers to hide the body odor. Hence the custom today of carrying a bouquet when getting married.

Use deoderant.

Good luck!

Do you have any more of those.........My son is getting married and he needs to know this stuff.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ronnie

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
At the bar
Box and one said:
Jinx..by the time you get this I think it might be to late..but... don't listen to Hokie fan and Ronnie.Thats great your getting married.Best of luck and hope the sun does shine on you and your misses.
My daughter is getting married in May.Now thats a different story...I'll kick his ass if he does anything to her.lol
Good luck..Hokie and Ronnie have the biggest number of hits in the "always praying" post here in MJ's.Think there are 1,000's of vistors to that forum every week.You must stay away from that site.I myself have never visited that site.I do have friends that use my computer at home that might.So if MJ's knows who "hits" that disgusting place..it's not me.My damn buddies need to get there own computer..

Good luck..If you live in Hawaii where do you go for your honeymoon???

:mj07: :mj07: Took me a while to figure out what you were talking about but no thanks. I have a beautiful girlfriend who takes very good care of me in that category. I was actually pretty drunk when I wrote that and was joking. I wish you the best in your marriage.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jinxbreaker

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
Kernersville NC
Thanks everyone. Heading out in the morning for the honeymoon and everything went great, except for the 900 pictures they took, shit I couldn't even get a buzz going.

Hokie Fan

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2003
Congrats..
My comments were made in jest..
I couldnt of been happier over the past 12 years than with Mrs. Hokie..
I wish you the same luck...