Giants not lucky

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

cmamoulelis

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2005
Ive seen alot of posts on this and other websites talking about the giants being hot at the right time and getting lucky and if they played 10 times they would have won once or maybe twice (vs pats).

well, of the giants 6 losses, they avenged all of them except the vikings loss.

they played the pats in the reg season and lost by three even though they had a 12 point lead in the 2nd half

two questions:

why was it such an upset that they beat the pats by 3 in the sb?

why is it out of the question that they rep the nfc again next season?

rusty

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2006
Under a mask.
They played great this year no dought.
Great road record ,only one loss all year.
They have a bright future ahead.

But lets be honest what they did this year will be hard to duplicate.Before I put them in a class with the Pats,I know they beat the Pats,but on history,The Steelers,Of course Indy,even Seattle,etc......

Remember this.Playing below 500 ball at home eventually will catch up with you,no dought.
Injuries play a part also.I need more from them to show me this year wasnt a one year wounder,just like Baltimores season was a few years back.

GL!!

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
They were lucky to beat Dallas.

Dallas owned them 2x in the regular season.

If they played Dallas 10x Dallas would win 7.

They will not repeat in the NFC. Bet on it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cmamoulelis

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2005
1st game they lost to dallas they scored 35 pts, but the defense was playing its 1st game in a new system, it was a 3 pt game until a late bomb by tony romo made it a 10 pt win

2nd game against dallas, 4 pt game until about 4 min to go and a late bomb by romo made it an 11 pt win. both games much closer than the final score indicated.

giants have a good a chance as anyone in the nfc of winning the conf

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
1st game they lost to dallas they scored 35 pts, but the defense was playing its 1st game in a new system, it was a 3 pt game until a late bomb by tony romo made it a 10 pt win

2nd game against dallas, 4 pt game until about 4 min to go and a late bomb by romo made it an 11 pt win. both games much closer than the final score indicated.

giants have a good a chance as anyone in the nfc of winning the conf

Dallas was playing in new systems as well...both O & D. They still won those games.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg