Girl Power

Blondie

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2001
Am hooping hooters or ally22 might join my thread
cool.gif

Tonight I still like the steelers even with The Bus out. Can't see the Ravens running on their D and if you don't do that you're in trouble.

So I'm playing - Steelers +3.5 (2 units)
Steelers +9/over 27 (1 units)

PS - can someone please teach me how to post a pic? I can't let phoenix have all the fun and u guys might like my one
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
I will give you my finest hour

phoenix566

Cannabis Sativa
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2001
inside your head
Hey Blondie,

type this in the message box:

where xxxxx = the link to where the picture is on the internet (ie - www.madjacksports.com/pics/pic.jpg)

if the picture is only on your hard drive, it won't work. it has to be from somewhere on the internet.

good luck (with the pic posting that is....you can hit the teaser as well as long as game stays under 33
biggrin.gif
)

Blondie

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2001
ok, will give it a go...
rolleyes.gif

chit, how do u get those square brackets ??

yeah, i know, dumb blonde
tongue.gif

Blondie

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2001
sorry, i've got a keyboard that i use for my work that may be different from normal and has a "Quad" button - \ or | - above enter
frown.gif

Blondie

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2001
no, i'm not maggio
smile.gif

damn, my keyboard which i use for work purposes must be different from others - it has a key above enter that is a "quad" key and produces either \ or |
frown.gif

Blondie

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2001
found them! will try again
rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by Blondie (edited 12-16-2001).]

Blondie

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2001
nope...

[This message has been edited by Blondie (edited 12-16-2001).]

Blondie

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2001
damn damn damn, must be doing something wrong - sorry for all the hassle, will give it a miss until i can work out how
frown.gif

BahamaMama

not banned
Forum Member
Dec 6, 1999
Davenport, Iowa
hiya blondie, got a couple of seconds to pass on some info to you tonight....... it appeared as if last time, you were trying to post a pic that was stored on your hard drive, you need to put it to a WWW site before you can post it on here. my e-mail addy is in my profile, if you wanna send whatever pic you want to post to me as an attachment, i can put it to *photopoint* and give you an addy to use to actually post it if you want
smile.gif

okay, now it's time to sleep off the rum for the day.....LOL PACMAN and REROY are super great peeps, btw, and Big Daddy, well, he is still cool as ever, too........BUT....he doesn't sell those fantastic roast beef sandwiches any more
frown.gif

on a final side note, since in the right forum, WTG Bears and Titans, and damnit, yyz, answer my last e-mail on the hat!!!! why do ya have to have such a popular hat size, anyhoooooooo?
smile.gif

hooters

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
Boca Raton, FL
hi blondie, sorry I didn't see your post sooner. Your plays look pretty good right now though. as far as posting a pic, I would like to know also. I am totally clueless when it comes to this stuff.
smile.gif
maybe we can make a madjacks calender or something...lol

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Originally posted by Blondie:
no, i'm not maggio
smile.gif

Pssssst.......How'd you know it's "maggio" and not "magio", like I wrote?

"Steeeeeee-rike one!"

------------------
"You can't polish a turd."

Hoops

Forum Member
Aug 10, 1999
Maggio has posted here a few times the past week or so. Doubtful she would use an alias to 'fool' around with...she geniunely enjoys pissing people off with her own moniker.

Bet on MyBookie