Gm 5 LAL/ Bos

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SKEETER1

SKEETER1
Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Phoenix
LaL +3.5 RU kidding me???? ML...Too Big, Too Athletic, Too explosive, too much bench) dont give me a 1 gm bench total), Too much Gasol, and too much Kobe. I am not a Laker fan nor Boston if U newby's want to jump my azz as U guys and gals know I am here to make us $. I am actually going against my trend for the gm 4 and how it dictates the finals in the NBA....that's how stromngly I feel for this gm 5. Good Luck to all.

Emersonboozer

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2006
LaL +3.5 RU kidding me???? ML...Too Big, Too Athletic, Too explosive, too much bench) dont give me a 1 gm bench total), Too much Gasol, and too much Kobe. I am not a Laker fan nor Boston if U newby's want to jump my azz as U guys and gals know I am here to make us $. I am actually going against my trend for the gm 4 and how it dictates the finals in the NBA....that's how stromngly I feel for this gm 5. Good Luck to all.

I think weve all seen enough of the NBA to know its not always about which team is better. Its the last game of the season in Boston and the league may throw the home team a bone tonight and help get this thing to 7 games.

King69

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 17, 2010
I think weve all seen enough of the NBA to know its not always about which team is better. Its the last game of the season in Boston and the league may throw the home team a bone tonight and help get this thing to 7 games.

albert-einstein1.jpg

:0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SKEETER1

SKEETER1
Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Phoenix
Until Rhondo can show he can shoot a 15-18 ft jumper, he is a waste of my time. Lakers sag off so he can't drive, so he is no threat . Rhondo Un 25.5 pts and assists. How can you not go home in the off season and shoot 15-18 ft jumpers in the off season????? Fisher is the key today. I can think of 10 other guards than Rhondo to take to lead a tm. How hard is it to pass to Lewis, who IMO is one of the best shooters in the league. Celts get in trouble early look for him to sit and the little 5'6 spark plug to come in. Taking Un 25.5 on pts n assists on Rhondo.

SKEETER1

SKEETER1
Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Phoenix
Lakers -1.5 2nd Hf...Boston has outscored LA in 4 straight qtrs.....this will come to an end.... and 5 of the last 6qtrs...Lakers much better tm than Bos....this one will be a squeeker.

Last edited:

SKEETER1

SKEETER1
Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Phoenix
Congrats Bos fans....could somebody on the Laker squad score besides Kobe???? WTF....Lakers couldn't miss a freakin freethrow against PHX and no1 could make one tonight. Both tms played like shit...Bos dominated and then u look up and its a 5 pt gm...Again congrates on those going to the ticket window...b/c my azz isnt. Oh...I lost the UN Rhondo bet by a 1/2 pt LMFAO.... one sorry azz pt guard IMO but he got the best of me by 1/2 a pt

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

King69

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 17, 2010
Congrats Bos fans....could somebody on the Laker squad score besides Kobe???? WTF....Lakers couldn't miss a freakin freethrow against PHX and no1 could make one tonight. Both tms played like shit...Bos dominated and then u look up and its a 5 pt gm...Again congrates on those going to the ticket window...b/c my azz isnt

Dude what game were you watching ? Refs gave LA every opportunity to be in this game with FT's. Boston manhandled LA from 1Q till last 2 mins when they slacked off.

SKEETER1

SKEETER1
Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Phoenix
King did u not read a word I said.... I said Boston dominated the gm...La had their opportunities but no 1 could score but Kobe. Fisher nothing, Gasol, nothing, Artest absolutely nothing (shoot some FT's in the opff season dumbass) Walton LOL what a joke he is....Odom NOTHING.....what else do U want me to say...Boston madhandled the gm. Refs had nothing to do w/the gm.

King69

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 17, 2010
King did u not read a word I said.... I said Boston dominated the gm...La had their opportunities but no 1 could score but Kobe. Fisher nothing, Gasol, nothing, Artest absolutely nothing (shoot some FT's in the opff season dumbass) Walton LOL what a joke he is....Odom NOTHING.....what else do U want me to say...Boston madhandled the gm. Refs had nothing to do w/the gm.

Not looking to fight with you just didnt think Boston played like shit yet dominated. They played 2008 defense and the Lakers are in big trouble.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SKEETER1

SKEETER1
Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Phoenix
Were not fighting or arguing King...I think boston shot very well from the floor but had lapses on the def end and let La bk into the gm. I just havent seen either tm play to the best of their abilities. We have seen great 1 on 1 performances but not great tm performances. Got to get to the grill...sorry for those that followed me...thought I had this gm scouted well but it turned me into a boy scout. GL every 1

King69

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 17, 2010
Were not fighting or arguing King...I think boston shot very well from the floor but had lapses on the def end and let La bk into the gm. I just havent seen either tm play to the best of their abilities. We have seen great 1 on 1 performances but not great tm performances. Got to get to the grill...sorry for those that followed me...thought I had this gm scouted well but it turned me into a boy scout. GL every 1

Glad you see it that way Skeeter. Respect your opinion. NBA Tv just announced that was the first game that the core 4 of Boston all shot over 50% in a single game including the 2008 Finals. Interesting.