GMAN and BOUNDBOOK

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
Gman and boundbook let me just say that your knowledge is greatly appreciated guys.Im new to the forum and respect your thoughts greatly.

Gman I have a question for you and it involves the Mac Conference.

First , what do you think of Miami,Oh +1.5 at Wright state Wednesday.

Second, do you feel AKRON should be laying DD against Cleveland State Wednesday also

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated

Boundbook I looked at that East Kentucky/Western kentucky matchup myself and found the line to be high myself

Eastern Kentucky is a running team that scores at will 88 pts per game and shoots and amazing 52% from the floor

Dont you feel the line is a little to high for Western Kentucky to cover -12

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
lineguy:

while i very much appreciate your good words, i still kinda cringe when someone singles me out for an opinion on the subject header of their post, simply because ive always tried to remain modest. and think it unintentionally slights the myriad solid cappers here on the forum. im very confident in my stuff and very confident in my work and the approach i take..... but i steer clear of the big-head syndrome and dont allow myself to ever think that plenty of other guys couldnt offer equally valid opinions. i take pride in my stuff, but im an authority by no means.

to address your original question -- miami and wsu is a difficult game from the way im looking at it. i havent seen a total, but if its any higher than 125 id be amazed. both teams well-coached. miami with more talent, but wright state always gives them trouble in this mini-rivalry. miami has been miserable in their last 2 trips to the nutter center (lost 51-48 and 56-47). wright has a good home win over toledo that really is impressive. bottom line: redhawks are superior but that hasnt meant much when this game is played. a definite pass for me.

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
Thank you for the kind words. Yes, I believe that 12 is alot of points for this obvious rivalry, but I am going to stick with the team until I get burned a few times or the linemakers catch up to W. Kentucky's true talent. If you noticed I usually am hitting them for 1000+ and this game I am only putting 150.00.

So, in short, you may want to pass on this one. I will have some others by tomorrow's game times.

Again, thank you for the kind words, but there are many many better cappers than I on this forum.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg