GMAN i got a Question

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

signalcaller

Forum Member
Mar 10, 2004
I know you focus on Horizon league plays what do you think about Loyola tonight. They got very good player in Blake Schlibb and i dont know much about Cleveland St. Didnt think they were that good last year but havent seen em this year yet. Can you give me some advice on this game. Looking hard at Loyola tonight. Thanks

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
tough side to call. like you said, schilb is a definite player, probably the 3rd best in the conference behind cotton and tucker. i actually was at the csu/loyola game last year and schilb was pretty much unguardable. he went for close to 30 and the vikings really had no answer for him. csu is definitely better than last year but they're really erratic. they still haven't gotten the expected production from raheem moss. he's capable of going for 20+ on any given night but he's been deferring to teammates early on. garland needs to tell him he's a preseason horizon 1st team player because apparently moss hasn't gotten the message. one area where loyola holds a big advantage is free throw shooting and that could be huge in a close game or if loyola is up by 6-8 and trying to seal it in the final minute. ramblers are weak on defense though and thats what makes laying road chalk with them a little tricky. but they can score points in bunches. csu seems to play better when the game is up and down though. they tend to bog down in the halfcourt (which, incidentally, is why they have so much trouble with detroit. but thats for another day). are vikes capable of winning this game? yes. but loyola should be able to get out of town with a 4-6 point win. line seems very sharp imo.

speedster1

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Scottsdale, AZ
Good call GMAN...I had Loyola myself.

I watched the game and Cleveland St shut down Schilb, but had no answer inside for the Ramblers.

Also, Cleveland St easily has the worst free throw shooting in the Horizon League. Keep an eye on this team as they will not be able to close out games late.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg