Gman...your take on the

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dogman

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
USA
Redhawks tonight? Coming off an absolutely dreadful 2nd/h performance against X the other night where they couldn't shoot straight nor take care of the basketball.Got to believe Charlie gets them ready to play tonight and was leaning toward a f/h play on them.

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
honestly, i hate to go against a strong contingent of solid cappers here but this game is miami,o or nothin. i tend to agree with you. very easy to look at miami and say "they scored 36 and 38 points in back to back games, how are they gonna cover that number"

while xavier and wmu arent powerhouse teams, theyre certainly far superior to wright state.

miami has scoring issues, but i cant see them having trouble with a mediocre horizon league team. wright state is a brutal road team (although a decent like team at home during league play)

personally, i think wright state is the perfect elixir for miami's woes and this could be a 12-15 point win for miami. i didnt play the game, but thats my lean. wright state is a young team and they had to make a major push to come back on ball state in the 2h of their game last saturday. if they fall behind miami like that, theyre done, because miami is an extremely difficult team to come back on. the key to beating miami is establishing an early lead. but if redhawks get an early cushion, i think wsu will have little chance

Last edited: