Go Angels -1.5 thread

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

GFan9991

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2006
Columbus, OH
Made a throw-away 5 dollar parlay earlier because it was all that was left in an account after a withdrawal and this is what I have left

Parlay

Baseball - MLB - 903 Los Angeles Dodgers -1? -110 for Game Pitchers: B Penny -R (must start), J Simontacchi -R (must start)
Baseball - MLB - 921 Detroit Tigers -1? -120 for Game Pitchers: J Bonderman -R (must start), C Fossum -L (must start)
Baseball - MLB - 923 Baltimore Orioles -1? +125 for Game Pitchers: J Guthrie -R (must start), J de la Rosa -L (must start)
Baseball - MLB - 928 Los Angeles Angels -1? +125 for Game Pitchers: R Feierabend -L (must start), E Santana -R (must start)
Baseball - MLB - 913 Florida Marlins +118 for Game Pitchers: D Willis -L (must start), J Marquis -R (must start)
Baseball - MLB - 926 Minnesota Twins -117 for Game Pitchers: J Danks -L (must start), B Bonser -R (must start)
Baseball - MLB - San Francisco Giants / New York Mets Total O +7? -110 for Game Pitchers: T Lincecum -R (must start), OL Perez -L (must start)

To Win: 678.80

Not a huge amount of money, but would be nice to see the Halos hang take this one by at least 2.

:00hour

Danny Noonan

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 30, 2005
Good Luck Gfan, I'm pulling for you! Never know what you might be able to run that up to.:tongue

Danny

GFan9991

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2006
Columbus, OH
Thanks man. Sometimes all it takes is getting lucky like in the Mets/Giants game to set off a nice hot streak. Going to the bottom of the 6th now, up 4-1. Angels bullpen has been solid, hopefully Santana can get one more inning then hand the ball over.

Seeing a lot of cappers on here playing large parlays has got me playing one or two every day. It adds a lot of excitement to the end of the night if they are still alive and kicking

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GFan9991

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2006
Columbus, OH
Nice work Angels. Wanted to get rid of money in that account to close it but I guess it will have to stay open another day. I'm going to put most of this on the Padres tomorrow, as I really like the pitching matchup. Young pitching great without much run support. Shut down the Pirates in both matchups last year. Maholm is a subpar pitcher and I think 4 runs by the SD offense will be plenty to win this game