Goaile info, thoughts

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Heard Brochu in net for Canucks tonight, can anyone confirm?

Also Canucks have to be tired tonight last of 6 road games tonight against rested Hawk team who has been stellar at home???? Possible Hawks play tonight?

spits

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2000
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Kind of agree with you Chenker. Canucks on a long road trip while the Hawks are rested. Only thing scaring me is the fact the Hawks are playing their first home game after an extended road trip. However, it wasn;t a successful one as I believe they went 0-3-3 although they did tie Detroit Sunday with a great third period. Still debating whether or not to play the Hawks or pass.

Good luck

SPITS

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
shouldnt it be skudra in net for canucks tonight? i thought brochu was waived a week ago. i had red where crawford planned on using him(skudra) either yesterday or tonight.......

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
wigs- you are probably right I got the info from another site and I do not know if it is accurate, not sure if Brochu was waived or not-

It makes sense to me Skudra, have not checked yet did Cloutier play last night?

Strictly Int'l

Forum Member
Oct 25, 2001
Toronto
Cloutier played last night and has played the last 2 games. Skudra is the back-up, they no longer have Brochu.
Skudra will most likely get the call tonight.

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
From what I read in the Vancouver Sun yesterday, Skudra will go today. I played Vancouver. They played flat last night and I think they will respond. Check out the defensive numbers for Chicago over their last four or five games. They are giving up a huge shooting percentage and that is not good against a team like Vancouver. Good price, too.

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
sorry i posted some goalie info in another thread, chenker, my bad... shields in for anaheim...........

Bet on MyBookie