Goal Reached

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

thomasj19

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Las Vegas
Reached my goal for exhibition so that is it for me. I will still look in from time to time and put in a few tidbits. It gets tougher in the last couple of weeks. I appreciate all the good info in here and will continue to monitor it. Looks like I will end with a loss since the Giants blew a lead and are losing in the 9th. But a very successful couple of weeks.

Everyone keep up the good work and have a successful season.

Tom

thomasj19

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Las Vegas
Yes

Yes

Yes - more of the regulars play and more of the players make the road trips each day. It plays more true to form. The advantage early on is getting the information edge. That gets tougher to do when most of the starters are playing. But like today - even when you get an edge it does not always work. Giants had the game in hand and the pitchers were horrible the last inning.

Tom

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
nice job, the first big cut is monday. you set a goal and reached it hats off to you and good luck. i bet one game and you had it the az game the other day the flu bug game 8-0 good enough for me. 1 play 1 win i was hoping you won it or i would of felt like the jinx since i posted in your thread. but it was a good out come nice job.

good luck

Eric