Goalies, Injuries, Etc. for Monday NIght

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
Dallas-

Sydor is out tonight. His ankle was x-rayed again yesterday and the team should know sometime today whether there is a fracture or not. They think the San Jose machine might not have detected it Sat. night. Also Hitchcock said Langenbrunner was questionable tonight with a wrist injury.....

Islanders- Kvasha will sit out tonight with an injury...

Atlanta- Damien Rhodes is in net tonight according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
Additionally,

Lumme was waived today, Dallas recalled defenseman John Erskine today who should be in the lineup tonight. Also with Sydor out, Helenius should play tonight. Belfour expected in net. Last night Islanders at +165 looks even better, today I think it is +150 or so, still not bad. Langenbrunner will play but will be wearing a cast on his left wrist.

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Wow! Guess he doesn't have to keep asking for a trade. Maybe the Caps can pick him up. They need D-men desperately! Thanks for info on DAL, wigs. I was considering them as my only play vs. the struggling NYI. Perhaps the other side is the way to go now. We'll see.

Anders

Bandit
Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
New Zealand
wigs

can't say how much we all appreciate this up-to-date info
cool.gif

cheers mate
smile.gif

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
On second thought, this team has enough slow, oldish defensman that aren't really keen on hitting people.

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
well i'd much rather help you guys then these lawyers i do research for here. haha. SJ, not sure who exactly will be interested in him, something has been amiss in lumme's head this season and he knew it. his play has been subpar and i think his departure signifies an end to this "opening up the game" hitchcock experiment. erskine is 6' 4'' 215 and should at least provide some more size and toughness which this team desperately needs. they have been getting drilled on the boards lately like whores on dollar day.

The Islanders are in a funk right now as well but at -170 money line i dont see anything that justifies dallas being that big of a favorite. They have been way too inconsistent and will have two inexperienced D-men playing tonight. Good luck guys, will post more if i come across anything. thanks for the appreciation, i really do enjoy this hockey forum and the people that post here. there are some damn good cappers here but more importantly good people and there seem to be few altercations. everyone keep up the good work....

Bet on MyBookie